Exactly two months after Nicki Bille Nielsen was arrested for threatening a passerby with a gun, is now mad again.
The professional footballer is, according to the Ekstra information been reported to the police for having assaulted a doorman with more punched in the night.
the Incident happened in front of the nightclub Level at Gammeltorv in Copenhagen around the clock 03.00.
Subsequently, he fled down towards the Strøget shopping street with several guards in hot pursuit, but the guards withdrew, when Nicki Bille supposedly seemed threatening.
Michael Hansen, who is the owner of vagtfirmaet M&M Hansen security firms confirms that one of his employees was assaulted by Nicki Bille in the night. According to his statement was the bouncer hit by three punched and fell to the ground and hit his head in the asphalt.
the Holder was present in the night, and he explains that in the first place was a little confusion, because Nicki Bille and his buddy went to the wrong entrance, where Nicki Bille was the menacing face of a guest who left the nightclub.
When the player took going to the right the entrance to the nightclub Level escalated things quickly.
- It takes 10-12 seconds. Bouncer when not even to say something to him, so he gets three strokes. Right, left, right. And so I run after him with a couple of colleagues. He runs down along the street, says Michael Hansen.
Dørmændene pulls out due to threats, and Nicki Bille disappears before the police arrive, but according to Michael Hansen is the video surveillance from the site handed to the ushers.
- He has been in the hospital and had made a claim for compensation. When he fell to the ground, I could see that he had closed his eyes, so he passed out in maximum 15 seconds. He should have been on guard now, but he had to go home with a bad headache, told Michael Hansen early Saturday morning.
Opposite Ekstra Bladet confirms a doorman working in a bar 'just around the corner' from the Level that it was the controversial footballer, who was in the centre.
- I am 100 percent sure that it is him, tells Kenneth Jerkel, who does not want his workplace to be published.
- I do not follow with in football, so I recognized him in the first place. But I had heard his name before, and when I got home I googled him, and I'm not at all in doubt. It also fits with the height and it all explains the bouncer, who in his own words only experienced half of the course.
- I work just around the corner, and I see three men come running with a doorman. One of the men turns and stands and småbokser a little with the bouncer, that I know of. So I run over to help him, explains Kenneth Jerkel, says that Nicki Bille was very threatening.
He said that his father was the Blondie from the Hells Angels, which has beaten four people to death, and that he would also kill us.
Shortly after arriving in a patrol car, while Nicki Bille takes flight.
Vagtchefen at the Copenhagen Police confirm that they have been sent out to a voldsepisode at Nørregade 1 around at 03.00 am the night to Saturday. He also confirms that a person has been arrested and released again, but have no comments on Nicki Bille has been involved.
Nicki Bille agent, Nikola Juric, has not had contact with the Beetle for a long time, and he had therefore not heard about the incident, since the Extra Leaf was in contact with him on Saturday morning.
It remains to be seen whether the prosecution against Nicki Bille in the case of 22. October. Ekstra Bladet has asked for the matter in the course of the week, but according to the Police there is not yet anything new to report about the old case.
Nicki Bille got immediately after episode 22. October terminated its contract with Lyngby Boldklub and is therefore klubløs at the moment.
the Extra Leaf has unsuccessfully attempted to obtain a comment from Nicki Bille.
the Sport - 22. oct. 2018 - at. 18:59 Nicki Bille arrested
1. division - 24. oct. 2018 - at. 09:49 Closed down before the scandal: - He has been difficult to get in contact with