people with a penchant for wild roller coasters and a butterflies in the stomach, must arm themselves with patience.
For even if the amusement parks around the country on Wednesday have been allowed to open, the wildest roller coasters and attractions as a starting point to be kept closed due to the risk of infection with the coronavirus.
It appears a new set of guidelines for amusement parks, fairs and the like, which is published on the legal information.dk.
It comes to entertainment, giving rise to the yelling and screaming and rides with a strong movement or rotation.
the Guidelines were a hard blow for the industry, according to Lars Frelle-Petersen, medlemsdirektør in Danish Industry, which is the trade association for the amusement parks.
- This means, for many of parkernes them, they can't open for the most attractive of the rides.
- In many of the parks are the four-five wildest rides a draw, and if they are closed, many will probably ask why they should pay to get into, he says.
A ride can however, no matter how wild it is, open, if there is shielding, which prevents the spread of infection.
It may also open if the persons sent into the ride in the hold.
But Lars Frelle-Petersen does not believe that it is worthwhile for the parks to open, with these reservations.
Already 14. may got the theme parks, a number of guidelines that relate to, among other things, was to keep the distance.
At the Legoland theme park in Billund is the director of Christian Woller frustrated by suddenly having to follow the new guidelines.
- It amazes us that one requires to keep certain types of rides either closed or with restrictions, when you can run in the Netherlands, Norway and Germany.
- We hope-of course, it is in a brief transition period, he says.
Lars Frelle-Petersen from the Danish Industry recognises that the garden itself or other attractions than just the wild rides can also drag the customers to the.
But it will not be in just as much, he believes.
- There is also no live performances, or whatever else is being used as a magnet.