- It is not, as it once was.
- This is the sku of the dirt.
How to write Camilla P in one of the 54 comments a bit special smiley-report from the Danish veterinary and food administration has been on the Jydskevestkystens Facebook profile.
- It is bad, writes Camilla O in his comment, which is followed by a 'sick' smiley, and to read the entire report, you can see that it is, agency inspectors thought was the worst offence - in addition to the many birds, who also got a little note on the road - was that there was a big plant in front of the most recent inspection report.
- the Company had the following comments: the Plant, which is located in front of the inspection, be removed immediately.
- the Company removed the plant under supervision, writes the Fda, but what are you thinking?
Must be able to be seen from the outsideInspection reports shall be readable from the outside, before you go into the store.Smiley-reports are to be hung up in shops and restaurants, so you can read them from the outside – before you decide whether you want to go into.
It does not apply to ultralavrisiko companies as vinforretninger, pharmacies and druggists. For them it is optional to hang the control up. But there must always hang a kontrolinformationsblanket, so you can see that the business is exempt.Source: Findsmiley.dk Show more Close