"Minnie, 23: ”Splashed all the way to the kitchen”"
"the Pair sat in the couch and took it easy – then, there was a high stone."
"Right in front of Mimmis and Simon's eyes exploded Ikea tv-bench ”Comprise”."
"– We both have splitterskärvor in the feet and hands, " says Minnie Sverdrup, 23, to Aftonbladet."
"”put yourself comfortable and sit back to enjoy your tv. Even when it is not on”, it is possible to read on Ikea's page for mediamöbler."
"But the reality was something else entirely for Minnie Sverdrup, 23, and his partner Simon Hammarstrand, 29, at home in the apartment in Täby."
"– We sat in the couch, watched tv and so small of it. Then there was just glass everywhere, " says Minnie Sverdrup."
"”It splashed into the bedroom”"
"She's talking about tv-bench ”Comprise,” as purchased from Ikea about a year ago."
"From out of nowhere exploded the countertop which ended in a really glasinferno inside the dwelling."
"– It was a lot of glass that ended up below, it splashed into the bedroom, to the hallway and all the way to the kitchen. It was really everywhere. Just when you tried to access the glass, you got a part in the feet. We both have splitterskärvor in the feet and hands as we try to get out."
"Have you visited any health center?"
" No, we have not done."
"But despite the chaos tells Minnie that it could have gone much worse."
" We live neighbors with a couple of friends who have a two year old who wont be here quite often, run around and sleep over and so there. It would have been uncomfortable if she was here and ran around."
"the Couple contacted Ikea and was promised a new glass top."
"– We asked if it had happened before, but it had Ikea't heard anything about. It feels not so fun if it will happen again. We'll see if we add it or not."
"Ikea's head of communications Tina Kardum Funnemark tells us that she has not heard anything about any similar cases, but that she should check it out."
"– Now I know not to this case, and it is difficult for me to express an opinion in this specific case. But it is clear that the safety of our employees and customers is of the utmost importance and has something like this occurred, it is extremely regrettable, " says Tina Kardum Funnemark to Aftonbladet and continues:"
"– The most important thing is that you contact us so that we can look at what has happened and that the customer can get the assistance needed. But, of course, a tv-bench does not explode."