the semi-Final was the last stop for Oh Country girl group Echo.
This is Oh Land completely outside groups, when the big 'X Factor'finale takes place Friday night in the Forum in Horsens.
Although Oh Land had seen the Echos exit come, after the girls have been two times in the danger zone, she was deeply affected about having to say goodbye to his four girls, en Ekstra Bladet met her immediately after Friday's semi-final.
- I'm a little bitter, I must admit. I really feel like I have been robbed of some chances. Maria & Bea is not with really good reasons. So it is a bitter pill right now. I can almost not up to me to say who I'm rooting for right now. Ask me in the morning so I can enough good be great, she said frankly after the final.
- It is pissetrist, she established.
Oh Land had to say goodbye to the Echo on Friday night. Photo: Mogens Flindt
After Friday's semi-final put Oh Country also does not hide that she thought that Echo deserved a place in the finals.
- unfortunately, It is the end of Echo in the 'X Factor', and it is mega frustrating not to be with a finalist. But that's how it is. There have been things along the way in the process, there has been unforeseen. Maria & Bea are good reasons not to. Echo smoke, unfortunately, now in the last lap. I think they have made it absolutely insanely good, and I think they were mega worthy of a runner, so of course, I am mega annoyed, it sounded from Oh Land.
Echo was clearly affected top of their exit. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Although Oh Land does not have more participants back, so is she satisfied with his efforts in the 'X Factor', and the flow, hu has had with his groups.
- I am insanely proud of my participants and my team. All those who have worked game hard for it here. I think everyone has done his best, and when you have done this, you can't do more. We have really pushed to the roof. Not slept in turns. We have constantly challenged by the music and the art. That it had gone to, had I not hoped for. But such is the game, it sounded from the judge.
Film, tv & radio - 5. apr. 2019 - at. 21:54 Goodbye before the final
- I am satisfied with my own efforts, because I know that I have done my best, and I have given them everything of the best gifts I could give. That you do not always have all the answers, then anything anything else. How it works is not. Music is not mathematics, she continued.
Oh Land wasn't much to cuddle Culture after the semi-final. Photo: Mogens Flindt
According to Oh Land, she was, however, on the pre-set on that Friday enough was Echos the last time on the 'X Factor' stage.
- It would be so awesome on all parameters, if I had the Echo in the finals, but it is also not the greatest comet that lands on my planet, for they have been in the danger zone two times. so I have already accustomed myself to the idea that it could happen. If it had not happened, it was the first time in the 'X Factor' history, that they had come so far with so many times in the danger zone. And so even in the final. It had been a bit of a miracle and impossible, if it were to happen, it sounded from the 'X Factor'-judge.
You can see the 'X Factor'final on Friday evening, where the Live, Benjamin and Kristian Kjærlund must fight for the right to call themselves the winner of the 'X Factor' 2019.