A guide dog can not be other colors than yellow.
It was what a female hitchhiker, according to the 22-year-old british Megan Taylor gave as a reason that she and the dog should immediately leave the bus.
'Why is there a f***ing dog in the bus? Get the of', it sounded supposedly from the unnamed woman, when she saw Megan Taylor's faithful guide dog, Rowley.
It tells the 22-year-old woman to the Liverpool Echo.
Megan Taylor tried to explain to the woman that He was her guide dog, but the woman has been reportedly calling her a liar, because the 'guide dogs are yellow labradorer, and your dog is black'.
- I tried to explain to her that service dogs can be any color and does not have to be the labrador dogs, even though He actually is. She said that I was wrong.
- So I decided that there was something I could do to make this woman wiser, and that it was not the time worth. Instead, I chose to ignore her, while she continued to talk nonsense, says Megan Taylor, the local newspaper.
Since she was 15-year-old was badly injured with head, Megan has Taylor a bit of intermittent blindness, as well as several other disorders such as hearing loss, poor balance, frequent besvimelses-seizures and dizziness.
She has chosen to come forward about the incident on the bus, because, according to her, is far from the first time she on the way has been overfuset, when she is using public transport. Now it has come so far that she fears the next time she is going to have to take the bus together with Rowley.
- I don't think I've ever had a stress-free travel with public transport, that's why I'm so nervous about using it now, " says Megan Taylor to the Liverpool Echo.
- Other times I have been spat on, stepped over, pushed away and been accused of being 'yet one more of the full young people', when I have fainted, she tells on.
the Dog Rowley helps Megan Taylor with many things in everyday life.
For example, it may help to, when she loses things on the floor when the laces should be tied up, and when the washer needs to be drained. But among the more important of the Rowleys tasks hear that it can help its owner to remain calm and even call for help, if she loses consciousness.
- I am trying to be positive and not let incidents like this (with the woman in the bus, red.) go me, for I am not ashamed of my disability.
- even Though I have so many negative experiences, so I know that these people are fåtallet. Most people are sweet and nice, " says Megan Taylor to the local media.
Read also the history of the grovnæbbede parrot that said 'f**k!' to the fireman who tried to save it from a hustag.