on December 22, the incident in the operating room. The patient had been treated with a disinfectant based on alcohol, which is in contact with a scalpel, the electrical caught on fire, ustionaldola seriously, during surgery. And' died from the burns suffered on the 40% of the body.
The police has opened an investigation. The family claim that they were not informed by doctors with precision about what happened, but having received the news only an "accident". "We are not throwing accusations, we just want to understand what happened", they did know.
this is Not an isolated case of ill health. Romania, which has the highest rate of child mortality, hospitals crumbling and chronic shortage of medical staff, although the government has promised by the time to reconsider the spending on healthcare, among the lowest in Europe.
"The Republic will fight always in defense of the freedom of information, to its readers and to all those who have at heart the principles of democracy and civil coexistence"Carlo Verdelli SUBSCRIBERS TO REPUBLIC © Reproduction reserved Today, Always in search of the enemy leaders you will burn in a hurry There is life outside of Palace, The dirty war of the clicking Income of citizenship "patchy". Only 3.6% of labor Income of citizenship: “I Am a labourer, give me 850 euros, I would like to use but for me there is nothing”