Rules are enforced all over Italy:
1) All public gatherings are strictly banned in public places or places open to the public.
2) All the events and sport competitions are called off, except for closed doors the international ones.
3) Practicing outdoor sports is permitted, on the condition that, always and in any case, people keep 1 meter distance.
4) All movements of people (goods are exempted) must be avoided other than for documented work needs, emergencies, or health reasons.” Going back home is permitted.
5) Whoever has a body temperature higher than 37.5 °C is “strongly recommended” to stay home.
6) Who is in quarantine must stay home.
7) Companies should facilitate their employees with vacations or work leaves.
8) All the ski resorts are closed.
9) All events – included cultural, recreational, sport, religious, and trade-fair events – are called off.
10) All activities in child-care centers, schools, and universities are called off.
11) All civil and religious ceremonies, funerals included, are called off.
12) Activities in bars and restaurants are permitted from 6 to.m. to 6 p.m., on the condition that, always and in any case, people remain at 1-meter distance.
13) All other commercial activities are permitted, on the condition that, always and in any case, people keep 1 meter distance.
14) At the weekend, the medium and big stores (such as shopping malls, supermarkets, and markets) will be closed.
15) All activities at gyms, sport centers, swimming pools, spas and health resorts, recreational and community centers are called off.
16) At driving license exams at Provincial Motor Vehicles Offices are called off.
Translation by Anna Bissanti
"The Republic will fight always in defense of the freedom of information, to its readers and to all those who have at heart the principles of democracy and civil coexistence"Carlo Verdelli SUBSCRIBERS TO REPUBLIC © Reproduction reserved Today on Here is the "perfect storm": the great of the Earth react in a scattered order, And now it's up to us Misiani: "Ready to ask more than 7.5 billion in deficit, to help families and businesses," Matteo Renzi: "economic Aid extended to the whole Italy and supercommissario immediately. Soon the Eu will be” Blessed are the web