– It is well good if they are self-critical and look at what judges have done and what they can do better. All in all, I think we have good judges in Sweden, then there are individual games where I was disappointed. It was so that they had a worse year so we hope it will be better this year.
" No, I've learned. I was more engaged in the domarfrågan ten years ago. For your own health, energy and effort I've actually put it to the side. The judges are there and do, of course, mistakes sometimes but it makes the football players also. It is no big issue, the judges are even and good.
– Yes, it was a year of transition between the generations and we had some situations that don't fell so well. It is fun that the judges themselves know that they will sharpen themselves for this season. Sometimes better and sometimes worse days, so it is well with all.
– No, I do not. I put no criticism on the judges. I know that they go out every match and do their best in difficult situations, whether it becomes one or the other miss, so you have to accept it, there is nothing to blame and it tends to even itself out.
" It's good that they are critical, there were certainly some individual events where the judge came in the centre and the most important thing I think is that you are aware of what season you have done. You're working forward for it to be settled on the football field and not on the individual domarinsatser. We hope for good in 2019.
– It is quite difficult to say when you don't see all the matches but there were some matches that we played where they could have been better, as it is sometimes, they are certainly better this year.
– No, they may not make any jättesäsong either. But they were no worse than usual, I don't think so.
– I can actually agree with some there, they had some estimates that were a bit critical, I think.
" I was not inside of the business a lot last season, I can't say that it was neither better or worse.
" I have not reflected so much over it. It is well one-off matches where it can go a bit wrong and one-off matches where it's just right. Then I talked with the judges, I think they had a good tone, and you have been able to have a dialogue with them.
" I think it was tough on us, it was my idea. Since I have a full understanding of the judges and I have never been in a game where we have players that don't make any mistakes. Then it would be strange to impose that obligation on a judge that the 90 minutes is not going to make a few mistakes. I don't know how hard it must be in their criticism or if we even have the right to be there.
– Now we were in the premier league last season, and he has spoken around the allsvenskan and therefore I have no comments to it. We expect a good level quite easily.
" Judges are people also and it is made mistakes. Some situations, perhaps, was a little special but you have to respect the fact that they are doing their best.
" There was a bit to be desired sometimes but at the same time, you should know that it is a hell of a vulnerable position, it is not always so easy.
– well, It wasn't the best year for the judges, at the same time, I believe that we in Swedish football will be allowed to make a decision that it is the judges who decide what is what during a match. It needs the entire football Sweden behind for right now feel we are a bit wobbly with protests of all kinds. We need a clearer way to ask ourselves behind the judges.
– They are people and should determine the events at a splitsekund during a match with a lot of emotion and fatigue, so I think it is tough to say so. They do their best.
" I agree with that completely. I think the judiciary has become worse. And if you think that they have become full-time employees so they should have been better. But they have a difficult job, especially in the day playing a little more småfult and it is not always easy to assess it.
Poll: Should WAS inserted in the allsvenskan?