minister of Culture, Joy Mogensen should now be in front of a hastesamråd on the opening of the Danish superligastadions from the upcoming season.
It is Radical Liberal party idrætsordfører Jens Rohde, who is behind the hastesamrådet, because he does not believe that the Danish football clubs can wait a month and a half to know whether there will be fully opened for the spectators at the stadiums.
- the minister for culture will be called in a hastesamråd, because the clubs can't live with an unsustainable and unresolved situation. If there is a clarification now, I fear more clubs must turn the key, says Jens Rohde to the Extra Blade.
the Government has initially not wanted to bow to a political majority that wants the full opening of the Danish stadiums from the beginning of the new season - 1. september.
the Government will not issue guarantees, but the wait totally to 20. august to make the decision that can be fully opened for spectators. You want to see the development in smittetrykket, before deciding on the extent of the opening to the spectators at the Danish stadiums.
- It is now the clubs need to sell sponsorships and season tickets. With the government's announcement it wants to keep the clubs in an iron grip. It is not at all durable.
- the Clubs are under a very great pressure of time, and must now have the certainty that there will be open fully for the spectators from the 1. september, says Jens Rohde.
He has like the whole of the civil bloc stressed that the permit for the full opening of the Danish stadiums, of course, be given with a reservation for, how smittetrykket develops in the next seven weeks.
- But we are waiting, as the government want, so we don't take any responsibility if more clubs go bankrupt. The situation is serious for the clubs. We are talking a lot of jobs, says Jens Rohde.
Jens Rohde, Radical Left, believes the situation is serious for the Danish clubs. He summons the now minister of culture, Joy Mogensen in a hastesamråd. Photo: Jens Dresling.
It's the end of a few spectators in the stadium. Already from the coming weekend there may be more than the 500. Jens Rohde calls the minister of culture, Joy Mogensen in a hastesamråd, because the Danish football clubs must have the certainty, that opened full up from 1. september. Photo: Lars Poulsen.
Jens Rohde will now require packages to the football clubs, which has been very hard hit by the coronakrisen.
- the Situation is completely untenable for the Danish football clubs. They are very hard hit by the crisis and we must look at the necessity of stimulus measures. We can at least not pretend that no things. The clubs are really hit hard financially, says Jens Rohde.
For example, Brøndby and FC Copenhagen, it is about the lack of revenues from tickets for entrance in the level 1.5 million. kr. for each match, while the amount in Aarhus is in the level of one million. kr. for AGF.
add to this, that the clubs may not close all the sponsors check to the fighting. This brings many sponsors in a situation where they may be in doubt whether the agreements should be renewed. As the image is right now at the clubs is actually not, what they are selling to the sponsors. Ekstra Bladet has in the past hedged, how the sponsorship of 150 million. kr. was in the game in the premier League this summer.
See also: the Government is in a minority: its Refusal to open to spectators
See also: the minister for culture in the flyverskjul
See also: premier League run the risk of meltdown
Much more Superliga Past day Thunders against the technique: forbid it! Past day Sobering message: In the never FCK to size Past day AGF's neglected succesformel Past day Jewels you miss Past day Visionary or hot air balloon Past day Troels Bech: - Who the hell can live with it?