The well-known tv-host, Mattias Hundebøll has had enough of the situation in the Danish day-care centres.
Why should he, together with his wife, Marie Plum, and their two small sons to speak at the demonstration at Christiansborg palace in Copenhagen on Saturday afternoon, which is one of the many places across the country where parents on Saturday, protesting against the conditions and normeringerne in the Danish institutions and requires a cap on how many children there must be per adult in the Danish day-care centres.
According to the tv host he can no longer watch passively while the quality of Danish institutions is getting worse and worse and normeringerne less and less.
- the Same grundansvar as a parent is to perform one's child best and well. We have just some day care centers that are pushed far beyond the limit. It is not justifiable. It's only been worse the last year. Danish children are only beginning to be more and more in the institutions. We are the country in the world, where children are cared for the most. But at the same time, we are far from the ones that have the best institutions in the world, says Mattias Hundebøll to Ekstra Bladet, when we catch him over the phone before the demonstration.
the Tv host believes only that there is a body that is to blame for the problems. And it is the Danish politicians.
- It is the politicians ' fault. They have the head up in the ass. We have the world's best educators, but they are not enough, and they need to do too much administrative work. It would be cool if teachers had the time to show their abilities. Right now turn off the fires. Our educators are like lifeguards, keeping an eye that no one dies. But they are trained to form our children, creating relationships, and the like, he says, and continues:
- We must give our educators a better situation. Right now sail it. There is too often a talk about, that it is good enough. But it must be fucking good. It is time that you try to rethink the institutions. That one puts a new strategy and get some new experts on the field.
Mattias Hundebøll, together with his wife, Marie Plum. Photo: Mogens Flindt
According to the tv host, therefore, it is also time for parents Saturday, shows the flag in demonstrations over the country and points out that enough is enough.
- We parents need to realize that we are strong when we stand together. My message to all parents is that if you have pain in the stomach about things, so it's not without reason. We must begin to listen to our gut feeling instead of following the instructions, that is. Otherwise, our children taken as hostages. It is an abuse against our children. There is in the hour is a chance that your child will have five minutes with an adult. They are not inspiring experiences. The poor teachers can not reach it, when they are two educators to thirty children, says Hundebøll.
As a consequence of the normeringerne in the Danish institutions, Mattias Hundebøll, and Marie Plum, chosen to take a crucial decision for their youngest son, Ejner Bob. He is not in the institution before he is two years old.
- Carl Egon (the oldest son, red.) is only in the institution four times a week. Only in six hours, and Ejnar Bob, we keep at home until he is two years old. We have been forced to saddle on. We have tightened the belt. For we think that we had stomach ache every day. We will in shift work less. See in the eyes, that being parents is a kind of career choice. So we would like to be karriereforældre. We have not got the children not to be together with them, he says, and continues:
- It does not mean to Get Bob to sit at home and stare, but we make the play-agreements and make other communities. A small child needs other adults to turn to. Children must be held in the hand. There are too few to keep them in hand right now. Often when you download her child, thinking you know, where there is a adult. It is ragnarok, sounds it honestly from television host.
Mattias Hundebøll is among other things known as a host on 'Today's man'. Photo: Olivia Loftlund
He looks forward, therefore, to show the flag for today's demonstration.
- We must at the podium. It will be probably the most Marie, who leads the word. She is the wisest of us. Carl Egon welcomes. He goes on to say that we need something exciting'.