the VAL MÜSTAIR (Dagbladet): John Høsflot Klæbo be able to take the time to bow and thank the audience for a superior sprintseier in the Tour de Ski.
In the tough trail in the swiss alps was the 22-year-old is completely superior, especially when the rival Federico Pellegrino snapped the stake in the final.
- It was fun, I got it a little bit as I would, Ustjugov went terribly fast on sisterunden and it was tough. It was kjipt that Pellegrino snapped the rod, and we did not fought all the way in, " says Klæbo.the Russians broke dopingavtalen: In the night failed to all of their heroes - Have to crack his stake
After a strange start of the season where he threw away the victory in Ruka to see over the back, and a stavbrekk in Lillehammer has Klæbo shown in the last three sprintrennene that he is the world's by far the best sprinter. the
Klæbo seems unbeatable, but saying that your own sense of the trail not correspond to it.
- No, it feels not so out of the last balls in towards the goal, then are you so rigid that you are unsure of whether you reach the goal, " says trønderen.
Coach Arild Monsen was well satisfied with the Klæbos tactical allocations and believes the competitors now have to do something special if they are to be able to turn supersprinteren.
Unbeatable, I don't think he is, but he is very good. They need to find something. He seems very confident and good now, " says Monsen.
Emil Iversen, who had to settle with a fifth place in today's sprint, believe that it is almost impossible to beat his pal in the world cup sprint about a month and a half.
- He is the best and nice to look at. It is only to congratulate. If I'm going to beat him in the world cup, I must have a tailwind, " says Emil Iversen.
On the question of whether it is at all possible to turn Klæbo answer Iversen with his habitual good humour.
- It is possible, we can try to crack his stake or something like that. Calle may want to try to help us with it, if we pay him a little. It is the only way, " says Iversen.
- You should ally yourself with Calle on utøverhotellet?
- Yes, I should have the collection of money now, so shall we lead over to Sweden, " says Iversen and grinning.
Halfvarsson went namely on the stake to a very frustrated Klæbo during the sprint in Lillehammer, norway, which stopped the 22-year-old is already in the semifinals.ALTERCATION: John Klæbo was cursed after he snapped the stake in a clash with the Swedish Calle Halvfvarsson and ended up last in the semi-finals in Lillehammer, norway. After the race, let the swede out flat. Video: Kristoffer Løkås. Show more Show more
Klæbo replies that he is unsure about the Iversens have enough money to carry out the plot.
I don't know how much Calle takes for these here things, that is the question. We'll see how much money Iversen can put on the table, " says Klæbo.Fear the frenchman and Italian
More seriously respond Klæbo however, on the question of whether he is now unbeatable in the skøytesprint up to the world cup.
It is a bit violently. Pellegrino is strong, there is no doubt if and when we come to the world cup and get to the trail where I think Chanavat is going to be totally up there too.
There is no doubt that it is the two lynhurtige avslutterne from France and Italy Klæbo have the greatest respect for the of the competition. Chapter-the runner says that he anticipates that the two will make her stronger later in the winter, in the easier trails than what the Val Müstair did.
I guess we'll see a different result already in Dresden next weekend, then you can see Pellegrino and Chanavat be very strong in a track that resembles more of the one we meet in the world cup.- Have the last word
Now the leader Klæbo the tour standings with 12 seconds on the Ustjugov and 25 seconds to Aleksandr Bolsjunov. Coach Arild Monsen is very happy with how Klæbo has responded on the clogged løpsprogrammet.
- Very well, it goes well. He can withstand a lot of training, is well prepared and has come a long way in its treningsstige. He has a young age, but is very mature when it comes to training and recovery, I must say, " says Monsen.
Klæbo has not yet decided whether he completes the tour or not, even though he clearly wants to go as much as possible. To the Norwegian press, he states that together with Monsen and maternal grandfather, Bill Høsflot take a new decision about the rest after tomorrow's mass start.
I think I'll lie a little low and let they discuss a bit and then I'll come in from the side and say what I mean towards the end. We will take an assessment after tomorrow, also get to Arild and grandfather get their opinion. I have enough the last word, they can't deny me, I don't think, quit Klæbo.Rages against sprintløypa: - Never seen anything like it