the Danish people's Party trying to sell the new reform with more closeness and reassurance.
Together with the government has DF signed a health care reform, which allocated 8,5 billion dollars to a nærhedsfond. If the reform becomes a reality, the five regions are replaced by five health services, which shall be headed by a board of directors. At the same time, there will be created 21 new sundhedsfællesskaber, where, among other things, a new patient - and pårørenderåd will have influence on the development.
- There are probably many out there who will say, no, it won't work here, but I think if you look a little closer at it, it is in fact not so crazy, says Kristian Thulesen Dahl in the video.
But the announcement on purchasing over 70 people on Facebook not exactly.
Kenneth Støjholm believe that DF is now once again goes on the blue block agreement at the expense of welfare.
'Must folkepensionisterne, plejehjemmene, educators, and education keep order again? It wont the the to do, when you 'reluctantly' voting with the blue block, it is seen and experienced time and time again, writes Kenneth Støjholm.
Lars Elmkjær, which according to Facebook is a pilot with Emirates, have a hard time believing that savings can be made by means of the regions.
'the Treatment close to patients ... and why was the local hospitals as requested? It was for politicians to be able to boast of to create sundhedshuse? Your calculations show a saving by the abandonment of the regions. Will be the saving by the act, as it did when the counties were abolished? 0 crowns!', write Lars Elmkær.
Inge Gärtner Thrane do not, it can be smart to reform again.
'Is it wise to reform yet again. Tracks scares. By Fogh and Loop reforms are Denmark come out in a confusing quagmire. The hospitals, the welfare of children and the elderly and the in between is non-existent, police, customs and, not least, the TREASURE is in the ruins,' writes Inge Gärtner Thrane.
the Danish people's party chairman, Kristian Thulesen Dahl, takes the criticism with calmness. He thinks that the people should turn the automatic pilot off.
- If you take a municipality Ringsted, where I have been, then they will have doubled the number of 80-year-old for about 15 years. If we don't do something now, so we let the older ones in the lurch. So I think that regardless of whether we win the elections, so we will need to provide a better service.
- People are very critical of, if we can save some money on to decommission the regions?
- If you think that this is an exercise in cutting expenditures, then you must think about. It here will be much more expensive. What we need to deliver in the future, is not the same as the old hospitals provided - as was typically the operations. We must make new sundhedshuse that can help the elderly who typically have COPD or diabetes, in their neighbourhood.
- There is also the one that ask why you have closed the local hospital?
- It is the regions that right now closing the Ringsted Hospital. It is the regions that closed my local hospital last year. So, it is the regions that closes them. The here reform is not going to close the hospitals down, says Kristian Thulesen Dahl, p.t. traveling around the country to tell about reform.