Finns died in stalin's repressions in the 1930s almost as much as the winter war, but the topic is not to do more extensive research.
Helsingin sanomat journalist Unto Hämäläinen the proposal in early autumn, that the finns the fate of stalin's persecutions made the Finnish-Russian joint research (switch to another service). Also the president of the Republic Sauli Niinistö and prime minister Antti Rinne admit that it's time to figure out (go to another service), all Finnish event in the Soviet union.
Ikitie-film illuminate a wider audience, the Karelian-Finnish harsh fate. And now the northern Kola peninsula to the finns suffering is to make the first statement.
Almost all the Murman area residents were killed, so their story is left to tell. It is probably one of the reasons that my book is apparently the first description of the area the finns the fate of, say, a writer and doctoral researcher Tarja Lappalainen.
the Lapps is interviewed in the book, four to the persecution of the survivors of the Finnish. The main character in the book is the day of the lake in the village of his childhood and youth spent Sven S , who forced stalin's persecutions and Arkhangelsk that Siberian concentration camps.
Yle interviewed Sven Lokkaa in Arkhangelsk in the summer of 1989. Mikhail Gorbachev glasnost-policy of openness policy gives courage to tell the painful things.
– Dogs were eaten, the cats were eaten. The oldest animal cemetery in the burning of the horse carcass was torn to return without remaining components, they were cooked and eaten, told the now deceased Sven Fatal means to cope with hunger death Arkhangelsk in a concentration camp.
Young Sven Fatal survived, but 90 percent of the days the lake of the villagers died of hunger and disease. Tarja Lappalainen works tell Sven Lokan and the other survivors through the Murman area Finnish dark story.Finns were very successful before the persecution
the Finns began to colonize the Murman area in the 1860s famine years as a result. The second wave of immigration came in the early 1900s, when His-Murmansk when attracted to the scene.
the civil war still as a result the finns came to the area more and in the early 1930s the Soviet union of america Finnish, but some were transferred to the Kola peninsula.
the Finnish success in the area very well. Different Finnish village had dozens of them. Ura-guba was the largest and the previously mentioned day lake significant village center.Yle
– the Finns built their villages of handsome houses. They were so big, that the area of the russians begin to look at them kademielellä i.e. evil eye, but also looking up at, told the author Tarja Lappalainen.
the Murman area was 24 Finnish schools and public sentiments conveyed in two Finnish magazines.the Finns and the saami co-existence working
the Sami people had lived in the area for hundreds of years. The finns and the saami were at least contemporaries of the reports according to the ladies. Tarja Lappalainen in the book are excerpts from the Tyyne Continent Sven Lokalle write the letters.
in These letters Tyyne Continent reported that the village inhabitants take care the lapp puppies and Uurassa would get along without them. Dogs the care they rewarded the villagers for example, the reindeer.
– Finns also had reindeer, they were used as beasts of burden and made them into clothes, reminiscent of Tarja Lappalainen.the Author, a doctoral researcher Tarja Lappalainen. The book's second author is a military history professor and political historian Martti Turtola. Turtola deals with in the book, the Kola peninsula and adjoining areas of military history.Antti Ruonaniemi / Yle
Tyyne Continent tell of the finns have respected the lapps, who came Uuraan great porovaljakoilla and their families week of the season for example winter party at the time.
They were also wealthy. Women had so much to gold ring, that the fingers bend the. Well we they also feed us, and every house was heated with a sauna, where they were visiting, told Tyyne Continent in the letter.Murman Finnish long and black night
the Repression of the finns began in 1937. NKVD (internal affairs people's commissariat, later ministry of interior) officials seek people from their homes night and day. The three-person troika sentenced and the sentences were usually severe.
– we Read the Murman area in the March magazine, that at one time were executed in 25 Finnish. Many of them were communist party people and the best eturvin workmen, recalled Sven Fatal in Arkhangelsk in 1989.
the Survivors of the finns were forcibly deported in 1940 Karelia and part of the Altai mountains in the back. The second world war started and the Murman finns were exported from Karelia Arkhangelsk forests the forests to concentration camps.
– There was also a day of lake village residents, where camp died of 90 per cent, Tarja Lappalainen.
Arkangelista military-aged boys were taken to siberia, to the notorious Gulag prison camps, Sven Fatal with them.Sven S survived stalin's persecution of one of the few in the Kola area finns. Rainer Hiuspää
Tarja Lappalainen in the book is Sven Lokan tells the story of the skeleton's weight, but the length of the grown son from the war in 1946, back to his home. His mother and sister had survived the persecution.
the Helga's sister opened the door: "Who are you? I'm Sven. Don't lie, you're no Sven are."
the mother either did not recognize: "no, you're Not my son." An old scar, however, save and Sven head back to the relatives house.the right of the Murman finns
the Writer, doctoral researcher Tarja Lappalainen told reporters that he was interviewed by Murman Finnish at the same time, when you do book Halibut Finnish.
– my first Thought was to take the book to their own section of the Murman Finnish, but pretty quickly realized that their destiny requires your own research and book.
Finns died in purges according to some estimates, about 20 000, i.e. the same amount as in the winter war. As the Helsingin sanomat journalist Unto Hämäläinen suggested that the persecution made a more detailed study, also Tarja Lappalainen write the same petition.
It's what I have written Murman finns is only preliminary. This is still much more to explore. I would like to, that Murman Finnish mass destruction should be all of human consciousness and would provide eventually them justice.Subscribe Yle newsletters!
Get Overeating the best content straight to your inbox! Order as many letters as you want!Proceed to order