– From one perspective, it is difficult to understand. You see the Greens as a pragmatic party that is betting everything on the climate and to affect the policies in which it goes as Per Bolund a perfect cv. He is a biologist and expert in environmental as well as economic affairs. He lives as he teaches with vegetarian weekdays and bikes for the most part. Bolund has been MP-member for almost 20 years and has qualifications from kommunpolitik, member of parliament and minister.
– But in a party that begins to long to return to the radical days is his pragmatism a little bevärande. The green party is a windswept and war-torn party who is trying to find a balance between idealism and profit. The first years in government was appalling, with lappkastet in the refugee policy and the scandals surrounding some of the party representatives. When reacted in the northern mariana islands by giving priority to all matters of the heart except the Climate, and went to the election as a pragmatic party under the slogan ”NOW! The climate can't wait.” But there was no success there either. The party was near to go out of the parliament. Now, they seek a new path, and focuses more on reducing economic inequality, and that climate policy should not affect rural areas.
– the Criticism of the party's own election assessment statement has made a great impression on the kongressombuden. ”The green party's confidence is really shot down. Only one per cent of the electorate and the ten percent of our voters believe that the green Party understand ordinary people is a bad omen.”, stand it there.
– A profile facing to the left. He is worried about a yellow vests-wave in Sweden. Magnus Wåhlin sitting of the municipal executive board in Växjö, but lack the experience of the council. But some agents saw an advantage in having a spokesperson who is not in government and have to defend all decisions taken by the P, MP, L, and C. Wåhlin would be able to profile the party more clearly, and with a more radical profile.
" He has known where the winds blow. Per Bolund said on DN Debate at the end of February and outlined what he calls a fair green tax reform. ”I want us to combine the increased environmental and klimatskatter with reduced income taxes for those with the lowest incomes” In the day repeat, he is the one who have more resources contribute more to the welfare.
– the Green party voters are pretty far to the left now, and congress seems to also long to return to the radical period around the success in the EU elections in 2014. It gave a very long and loving ovation to the outgoing spokesperson Gustav Fridolin yesterday evening, Fridolin was elected with a more radical and broader political profile. The strongest cheers this kongressdag came when Green youth spokesperson David Ling proposed the ”abolition of businessresor for slipsgubbar between Stockholm and Gothenburg” in his speech. Slipsgubben Bolund see enough signs in the sand.
Read more: Per Bolund elected to be the new spokesperson for the green Party
the Bolund: Right or left is not important