No dancing and drinking after midnight, thank you.
Rising smittetal and fears of a second wave of covid-19 now the government contacts the Device to inform that they can not support a further re-opening of the society, phase 4, among other things, would re-open the clubs and allow bars to stay open after midnight. 24.00.
a Message from the støttepartiet comes after deputy director at the Danish State serum institute on Tuesday, has made clear that he can not defend a further re-opening of the society.
- It is extremely worrying that such a prominent virolog as Kåre Mølbak now comes with so clear a message. We must listen to. And we will do this in the Device list. Therefore, we do not believe that it will be health safe to make a stage 4-re-opening right now, says sundhedsordfører Peder Hvelplund Extra Magazine.
Community - 4. aug. 2020 - pm. 14:22 Kåre Mølbak: I can't recommend phase four health
- It also hopes the government will listen to sounds from sundhedsordføreren.
In an interview with the Engineer in the wake of the increasing smitteltal have Kåre Mølbak toned clean flag on his medical on eyesight risk by opening up more right now.
- There is a big risk associated with it, and whether the policy will run the risk, you have a political take a position for, he says to the Engineer.
- What is your professional advice on the basis of the spread of infection, we now see?
- Well it is, of course, that it's not something that I can recommend health, going ahead, says Kåre Mølbak.
It is, according to the Ekstra information plan, to political parties and their leaders in Parliament to negotiate the further re-opening of the society d. 12. august.
It has not been possible to get a comment from health minister Magnus Heunicke or the Social democrats to Declare Mølbaks announcement.