"Jonas Sjöstedt: the Big injustice in Januariavtalet strikes against the weakest"
"This is an opinion piece. It is the writer who stands for the views that are put forward in the text, not Against."
"the DEBATE. The child today is five years, they have lived their lives during the hottest five years on earth since measurements began. How far should it be allowed to go before we make it required? That question will determine much of how life will be for these five-year olds."
"Among the 73 points as the S, MP, C and L agreed there is a part that goes in the right direction on climate change. But it is obvious that it is far from enough to bring down the emissions as needed. And the great inequalities that exist in the program at risk of directly complicate the klimatomställningen."
"Increased taxes on the things that are destroying the climate is good. Such tax changes are a natural part of the necessary transformation. But it must be done fairly and it does not in högeruppgörelsen between S, Mp, C and L. Where is the compensation instead to the wealthiest. See the tax reduction as they right now plan."
"the Abolition of the värnskatten is about six billion of that will go to the richest 5 percent of the population. The other 95% will get nothing at all of it. There is also a glaring geographic warping. In jämtland Bräcke get 0% some of the extra money, while 16 per cent have it in rich Danderyd, sweden. The government is blind to injustice."
"It's just such a policy which became the spark for the yellow västarnas protests in France. When all should be paying the price for klimatomställningen, but the richest at the same time receive generous gifts, then appear climate policy as a threat rather than a solution. The klimatomställning that are necessary to we all will not be affected by the climate crisis, it was seen in France suddenly an injustice."
"It is a dangerous way to go. You could send people straight into the arms of the cynical parties who do not want to lift a finger to save the climate. Why should we give to the forces of such a gift?"
"the Left party want Sweden to go a different route. We do what is necessary for the climate, including increased taxes on it which destroy. There is so much that needs to be done. But at the same time, we need to make life better for the common people. Instead of removing värnskatten for the very richest, the money should be used to improve health care."
"Massive tax cuts for the richest it is also leading to increased consumption, which increases the emissions even more. The richest releases already out the most and will now have the opportunity to increase it further. Instead spend the money on a better welfare makes life better for people in general, but has very low emissions. Welfare and common consumption is not only fairer, it is also eco-friendly. "
"the Same thing with short-time working. When the society becomes richer, we can use it for more leisure time, instead of to such a that destroys the climate. More time with family and friends makes life better."
"Klimatomställningen is not about to change little things here and there, but about to build on the whole of society. It is ranging from transport and energy systems, to how we live and the economy as a whole. "
"we Shall succeed in getting support for such a giant project need it done fairly. Just so we can get enough people. Climate policy must never be perceived as something which most affects the common people, while the jättebolagen and the rich, who account for the largest emissions have advice to run as usual."
"You have to remember that even Sweden have their yellow vests. In the country is the yellow vest an obvious garment during the dark half of the year. Where the streetlights are sparse we draw to us those when we are walking the dog or walking home from the bus. In the cities, they are seen more rarely. "
"I want everyone in Sweden to know that klimatomställningen is for them. It should apply regardless of whether you live in the city or country, if you earn a lot or a little. We shall do what is necessary for the climate and we should make it fair. We will do it for today's five year olds and for all the other children's sake."
"nJonas Sjöstedt, party leader Left party"
"n Join in the debate and comment on the artikelnn – like Aftonbladet Debate on Facebook."