Partybusserne must run a long time after that the bars must close.
That is not serving, and they are therefore not covered by the ban on having open after the bell 24.
Celebrations in partybusserne will therefore continue far into the night, but now the new requirements, to mundbind are commanded in the festive buses. The buses belong to the passenger.
Aarhus is the requirement mundbind in the public transport already in place, and the festive, aarhus passengers must therefore already now put on the masks.
Lasse Korthsen from barbussen.dk trust that passengers will comply with the injunction on the mundbind.
- We have no guard on board. We keep an eye on it as best we can, and we believe that people follow the rules, he says.
- one Could not imagine that the people in the bus slacking off a little on it along the way, when they become inebriated?
- We expect that people have mundbind on. It is that which is prescribed, so that we are saying to the people, that they should have.
- Records In, who is on board in relation to the tracing of possible infection?
- There is not any record of the persons on board, only the one who has booked the bus. We are considering actions which smittestop app as requirements that one must rise on the bus, but it is not introduced yet.
- Is it safe to partybusserne running, when the bars must close?
- certainly, I think that it is justifiable. There is no difference between them we run with and private parties. The bars close a lot of different companies into. About people sitting at home in their apartment, or whether they are sitting in the bus. It we do not see the big difference, says Lasse Korthsen.