There are much more fartkontrol on the Danish roads, for it can save lives.
this is the message from multiple parties, which together count a majority around the government.
It shows a rundringning, as TV 2 Lorry has made among the parties transportordførere.
the Majority, consisting of the Left, Radical Left, SF, Enhedslisten and Conservatives, will all strengthen the fartkontrollen by setting up stærekasser on the lines that are most plagued by fartrelaterede accidents, and therefore today frequently get a visit from the police mobile fotovogne.
- To set up multiple stærekasser will be a really good investment for society, especially if we can save some lives by it, and I think we can, says Kristian Pihl Lorentzen, transportordfører for the Left, to the TV 2 Lorry.
Community - 18. apr. 2020 - pm. 11:43 Batches will put more stærekasser up
- It is time we stopped the traffic egoism, as we see a great many places, and there are stærekasser just a really good tool, says Niels Flemming Hansen, transportordfører for The Conservatives, to TV 2 Lorry.
By placing stærekasser on the lines, which nowadays receives the visit of the fotovognene, then released thousands of hours, where fotovognene can stand on lines that today only rarely receives the visit of the fotovognene.
- It will increase the kontroltrykket, and it is necessary, says the Unity transportordfører Henning Hyllested for TV 2 Lorry.
- It would, of course, increase road safety, when the police will be able to make several checks several other places, so I believe that it would be a good idea, says Andreas Steenberg, transportordfører for the Radical Left, to the TV 2 Lorry.
See also: Aarhus-residents go together: Will have stopped threatening and dangerous drivers
A statement from the national Police shows that a variety of stretches, get a visit from the police manned fotovogne again and again.
Among other things, there have been 98 measurements - corresponding to 489 kontroltimer - on Jagtvej in Copenhagen, and Frederiksberg, at Roskildevej been 91 measurements, which is equivalent to 448 kontroltimer.
- It, I am thinking immediately is a little odd, for the idea with fotovogne is precisely that they are mobile and can be set up suddenly in various places in the traffic. It was not the intention of fotovognene, that they should just stand in the same place, for then one could just as well use a stærekasse, which does not require human resources, says the Liberal party transportordfører Kristian Pihl Lorentzen.
- It seems that fotovognene is more or less stationary, and it was not meant to be. The police must move them around, says Andreas Steenberg from the Radical Left.
Although it is wondering why more of the politicians that fotovognene often stand in the same places, so they can also find benefits from it.
- It seems to indicate that the police are well aware of the distances that road safety is most severely strained, for it is well, therefore, they stand there. And so it is obvious that fotovognene the sites can be replaced with stærekasser, says the Unity Henning Hyllested.
Cars - 10. dec. 2019 - at. 17:54 Now blitzer new speed cameras: Danish drivers risk huge fines
Also Police see road safety options in the setup of several stærekasser.
- If we, for example, on the Langebro shifted the mobile user interface to the car out with a stærekasse, so would we instead be able to use fotovognen other present, and it is clear that we would improve road safety more places than we can today, says Christian Berthelsen, of the national Police.
There are now 20 stærekasser on the Danish roads. They are all a part of a pilot project, which was launched two years ago, when the first stærekasser was set up in Måløv in Ballerup.
A delevaluering of the project have recently shown that the move on the fartovervågede lines is decreased by an average of eight kilometres per hour.
The delevaluering to be discussed in the Færdselssikkerhedskommissionen the 18. June, and before this is done, will the Transport minister, Benny Engelbrecht (S), does not comment on how the government relates to the configuration of several stærekasser.
Both Færdselssikkerhedskommissionen the president and the vice-president is, however, a part of the political majority outside the government, who will set up several stærekasser. It is the Radical Liberal party Andreas Steenberg and the Liberal party Kristian Pihl Lorentzen. Thus there are many indications that selection from here will be positive.
Cars - 4. nov. 2019 - at. 11:03 After the new rules: 30.000 Danish drivers have been fine
the Danish road directorate estimates that every stærekasse will cost in the region of a million dollars to buy and set up. But it is not a price that discourages politicians.
- exactly fartkontrollen is, so to speak, self-financing. For there is a lot of money in speeding fines, and that we can just target some of them to invest in further fartkontrol, says Henning Hyllested.
- Stærekasserne may well earn itself home relatively quickly. Now, it should not be such that it is to go and catch the offenders must be a business in itself, but if unfortunately it is such that it can be done, because the traffic egoism is so huge, as it is currently, then we have to do something about it, says Niels Flemming Hansen from The Conservatives.
See also: Police appalled fartsynder: - Absolutely crazy