Dog Ralf is usually spinga off on their own adventures but always come when when Alf shouts at him.
he didn't this time but luck was his friend Rocky to the rescue.
" all of a sudden, Rocky against us with Ralf beside him. It was an incredible joy and relief when we saw him, " says Alf Engström.
Alf Engström, 62, lives with his wife Ulla and the poodle Tequila in Ensillre, outside Suffolk. They usually fit their son of The two-year minibullterrier, something they did last Tuesday.
– We took a regular walk. The dogs on the loose as they usually do. They run away a bit, but tend not to be far away from us, " says Alf.
But on this day it was just the Tequila that kept itself close – Ralf had escaped away, something Sundsvalls tidning reported.
– He was just gone. There was not a trace of him, says Alf.
He and Ulla shouted and waited for a good moment that Ralf would pop up, but was finally forced to go home. Alf left his jacket where they stood if Ralf would pop up.
– We were looking all the way into the night with headlamps. We also had the help of the neighbor Eva and her dog to Disa, but Ralf was completely gone.1 of 2 | Photo: PrivatMinibullterriern Ralf tends to be at the home of Alf and Ulla when the owner Staffan is working.”We were very depressed,”
On Wednesday, both the Alf, Ulla and Staffan really anxious. The pressed-up pieces of paper with the wanted ads in the entire area in the hope that someone had seen him. During the Saturday also helped around twenty people to search for Ralf.
– But when it got dark, we stopped. We were very discouraged. We had done everything in our power to find him but without any result.
But on Sunday gave Alfs son Staffan out one last time – in the same area as the night before. This time was one of Ralfs best friend, dog Rocky.
– all of a sudden, Rocky towards Staffan with Ralf beside him. It was an incredible joy and relief when we were told that they found him, says Alf.1 of 3 | Photo: PrivatRalf friend and saviour – dog Rocky is a mix between the Samoyed, Siberian Husky, labrador and Golden retriver.Grateful for all the help in the search for Ralf
Ralfs nose was worn out after the intensive tracking in the frost, and his paws were bloody. But despite spending five days outdoors during the cold nights so feel Ralf is very good.
– yesterday, he was very indolent and low most of all the staff, but today he is on his feet and wants out.
the Family is relieved and happy now when Ralf finally are home again. and extremely grateful for all the help they received.
– You went from Östersund, Sundsvall and Härnösand to come here and help us look – it's absolutely fantastic, " says a very happy Alf.