Bendt Wedell put words on his exit from Joachim landbrugsalliance The 5 Farms in an interview with Ekstra Bladet, where his thinly veiled attempt to downplay the breach tones clearly.
The 45-year-old architect was called in connection with Extra Magazine's article on The 5 Farms for a number of reasons are forced to their knees.
Derouten due, among other things, that the company has lost its core product, Bendt Wedells herregårdskyllinger.
Danish royal Jokkes farm-fairy tale crumbles: - It closes soon
- Why did you leave The 5 Yards?
- We have had ten or 12 great years together, and it has been a good journey. There's nothing else in it than that. It has been good.
- If it was so good, why did you leave then?
It was not else in it, than that we should try something else. It was not something in it.
- What was the reason you left?
There was nothing in it.
- We would like to sell herregårdskyllingerne under ourselves. We think that it would gave made more sense, that the customers knew directly where it came from.
- Was it a financial decision?
- No, it made just more sense for us to sell the chickens during the us Frijsenborg name, so customers knew exactly where it came from, instead of that it was under a paraplynavn, which is called The 5 Yards.
- the Clients is very important, that the goods are locally produced. Therefore, it is important for them to know where things comes from.
And why is it important for us to tell them that the chicks come from Frijsenborg.
There stood the Frijsenborg during The 5 Yards on the kyllingene, so it, customers could surely see ...
- Yes, but the sender is clearer.
- the Chickens were the strongest product in The 5 Farms. Because your exit is not just that your business is better, when you run it all yourself?
- No, we ran all our own stuff, so no, I think not.
- What impact has your exit had for your relationship to prince Joachim?
I have no comment. Not at all. It has no meaning. Not at all.
- How do you think that the company is now, after they have lost their core product?
- They have lots of products. It is very undramatic.
- The 5 Farms reached the never to perform as expected. What do you think about the company's economy?
- It did it in any case. Alone it to have a food company, which has been on the market for fifteen years, is an achievement in itself.
- I don't believe It, you must hang you more in - than is necessary.
- Were you satisfied with the economy?
- Yes, very much, " says Bendt Wedell.
Watchdog google's machine translation: Millionstøtte is a plaster on the wound
Danish well-known google's machine translation: the Billion-heritage worthy
well-Known Toxic nabokrig completed: the Count surrenders
well-Known Welcome to the royale jagtklub
Extra Bladet met Prince Joachim, when he had first working day as forsvarsattache in Paris. Video: Nick Sturm