200 g milk chocolate
200 g white chocolate
100 g almonds
100 g pecans
1. Heat the oven to 160°C.
2. Place the nuts in a baking dish and roast 5 to 10 minutes, until golden brown. Hold them closely because they burn quickly.
3. Melt the chocolate au bain-maire. Use a bowl for the white chcolade and a bowl for the milk chocolate.
4. Remove the chocolate from the heat and immerse the nuts in the bottom.
5. Remove the nuts one by one with a keukenpincet or fork out of the bowl with the chocolate and place on a baking paper-lined scale.
6. Slide the scale with the chocoladenoten 15 minutes in the freezer, and store then in a sealed jar.
Fan of chocolate? Make sure to try this chocolate-banaancake!
do you Want the recipes and articles of NINA COOK every Friday in your mailbox? subscribe to our newsletter!