- It's crazy what I've got of shit. I have gotten some beating. It is typically from men and from the type of women who put themselves in the slipstream of men's power. They are enormously hateful.
visual Artist and artreviewer Trine Rytter Andersen is in his own words had high heart rate in the course of the past seven days.
the Reason is the response she has received after she last Monday went to the attack on the 15 kilo heavy bronze sculpture 'Balls tell it all', who stands at Godsbanen in Aarhus.
In a long, publicly write on Facebook delivered she hard a criticism of the work, and not least of Godsbanens director, Flemming Dybbol.
According to the Trine Rytter Andersen represents the work of art, a lavpandet, burly form of masculinity and not the environment that exists in the cultural hub Godsbanen. She criticizes at the same time, Flemming Dybbol to have gone it alone, when he decided to pick up the sculpture to Aarhus.
the Criticism has resulted in an outright shitstorm against Trine Rytter Andersen, who in a new facebookopslag even highlights the following greeting as an example:
'Your berufsverbot with the morbid reference to Meto the battle cries to heaven about a reluctant paranoid-schizophrenic narcissistic 'I-will-have-it-all-yourself' gimpe, which adds neglected at the central station.'
- The sønderlemmer me and give me a diagnosis. They manufacture me as a despicable krænkelsesparat identitetskriger. It is the argument they use, as their carte blanche to shame me, she says to TV2 ØSTJYLLAND, " she says, and continues:
- most people think I'm a violated sippe, who can not tolerate to see a few balls. It is not at all the case. It, I allow myself to criticize, lavpandet, patriarchal behavior. It's basically just that we should see each other as peers and equals.
'Balls tell it all' is created by Henrik Busk Andersen, and was inaugurated in Godsbanens patio in the spring of 2019. The artwork is according to Trine Rytter Andersen has become a landmark of the new cultural hub.
- It is a bug, when Flemming Dybbol take for granted that everyone will think it's super cool that the balls forward looking to represent the new cultural hub in the form of a price within the culture. We work with the aesthetics, spirit, and culture, and art should not provoke for provokationens sake alone, she says to TV2 ØSTJYLLAND.
According to TV2 east JUTLAND as the first media brought the story of Trine Rytter Andersen's criticism, many media in the course of the past week taken up the story.
it Has come behind you, to a facebookskriv on a sculpture at the cultural hub Godsbanen can start so much fuss?
- I think the response is unpleasant because it is an expression of that people read the text as the Devil reads the Bible, but it is also an expression of how difficult it can be for women to poke its nose forward.
In his new facebookopslag writes Trine Rytter Andersen the following: 'Kommentarsporene is filled with anger forargende lines from men and women who drooling of outrage karaktermyrder me.'
What do you mean by that it is a karaktermord?
- People give me diagnoses in a big way. This is unheard of, because it wipes out my right to express myself, sygeliggør me and reduces my person and my criticism to something you ought to foreclose on a psychiatric unit. It is not in order. A karaktermord pills whole personality down, she says to TV2 ØSTJYLLAND, and continues:
- Even if I go to the steel in my criticism of Flemming Dybbol, so udraderer I'm not his whole person, and I påklæber him no diagnoses. I dyregør him either.
Flemming Dybbol agree that the criticism of the Trine Rytter Andersen is gone over the thread.
- certainly, I think that the way that is being written to the Trine of is in order. I have even followed on Facebook, and it gets ugly. It is far over the line. They may not be aware of. I would like to defend her right to speak out and criticize a work of art, he says to TV2 ØSTJYLLAND.
the Director of Godsbanen acknowledges the premise that it is him who has decided that the 'Balls tell it all' now stands in the Godsbanens patio.
- It is not a democratic process. When sitting as a director, it is ultimately me who decides, and it is me who has made the decision that the work of art must be exhibited in the us, he says to TV2 ØSTJYLLAND, and continues:
It's about to Trine Rytter Andersen does not like it. We have discussed it, and we agreed to agree, since the work came up.
He is disappointed with the way he is being exhibited at at Trine Rytter Andersen's first facebookopslag.
- It is annoying and abusive. She goes after the man instead of the ball.
Flemming Dybbol rejects, however, to be angry at Trine Rytter Andersen
Had it not been corona, she could get a hug, he says to TV2 ØSTJYLLAND.