Bezos, researchers had been hired to find out whether the story about his relationship politically motivated. According to him, threatened the magazine more compromitterend material to publish his research would not stop.Read also Billionaire Jeff Bezos is investigating the leak that he marriage took
But Bezos would not want to let it blackmail: “Rather than give in to extortion, I have decided to be exact to publish what is sent to me by the publisher, despite the personal consequences which they have for me to threaten,” said Bezos in a post on Medium. “When I am in my position not against this kind of extortion can go in, how many people can that be?” the
In an e-mail describes Dylan Howard, Chief Content Officer of AMI, the photos that the blade is in his possession.
“Except for a " below the belt-selfie’, better known as a 'dick pick’, The Enquirer nine other pictures received, among other things, the following:
• Mr Bezos with a selfie at a business meeting. the
• The answer of mrs. Sanchez, being a picture of herself while she is smoking a cigar in a simulated oral scene.
• Mr Bezos that his phone is in his left hand, with his wedding ring on - without tracksuits and with a tight heavy pants, with his half-formed male part through the zipper of the previous garment calls.
( ... )
• A naked selfie in the bathroom: while mr. Bezos his wedding ring, he wears only a white towel above the top of his pubic hair to see. the
• A picture of ms. Sanchez with a red dress that her cleavage and a glimpse of her bottom let you see.” the
“No publisher would mail like to send,” writes Howard. “I hope that common sense can prevail, and quickly.”
Bezos does not elaborate on the blackmail, " he says. “You see in the e-mail threat: they will have the quoted publish photos unless I made the false declaration ejection in the press that ‘we are going to knowledge or basis to suggest that AMI's news coverage is politically motivated." But know well that no real journalist would ever do something what to do. Of course, I do not want these personal photos will be published, but I will also not take steps in their well-known practice of extortion, political trades and attacks, and corruption. I choose against it in and see what will happen.”
Bezos is the owner of the Washington Post, that are critical stories written about president Donald Trump. Pecker, in turn, is a close ally of the president. In the message let Bezos do understand that the researchers under the more links you have found between AMI (American Media Inc.), the publisher of the National Enquirer, Saudi Arabia and Donald Trump.
AMI wants, not on the allegations of Bezos respond. The magazine examined Bezos to own say because of his wealth and position him a newsworthy subject, made, as appears also from another e-mail from a lawyer for AMI that Bezos made public.
I've written a post about developments with the National Enquirer and its parent company, AMI. You can find it here: https://t.co/G1ykJAPPwyJeff Bezos(@ JeffBezos) link