'It only takes a moment and a quick snatch'.
this is the sound of the warning from the dog owner Louise Fields, who on Tuesday had to rush to the vet with his Staffordshire Bull Terrier Zara, after the dog had been bad during a walk.
This writes the news agency AP.
Louise Fields, who operates the dyreinternatet Dogs 4 Rescue in Salford outside of Manchester, for daily, has shared the story on internatets Facebook page.
Here she tells how she was out and walk the three-year-old Zara and two of internatets other dogs. When they came back from the trip, went there not country time, before she found Zara in cramps in the kitchen.
'I thought that something was seriously wrong, so I took her directly to the vet. They suspected that she had eaten something toxic,' writes Louise Fields on Facebook.
At the vet was Zara admitted, and on the way home drove Louise Fields the trip, as they had gone previously. Here she found about 20 black bin liners.
'When I examined them, they turned out to contain the soil with small white pieces, parts of plants, containers with liquid food and general waste,' she writes.
'It had a distinct smell, and a neighbor confirmed that the garbage came from someone who cultivates cannabis.'
When Louise Fiels contacted the vet, they told her that they had taken a sample from the zara's stomach, which also smelled strongly of cannabis.
the Day after was Zara printed and is now in good standing.
the Article continues after the advertisement...
Last spring was the Danish dachshund Tilde out for a similar experience when it came to eat the end of a joint on a walk in the uk.
See also: Tilde hospitalized: Ate joint on his walk.
In this connection, said Hanne Node Palshof, who is chairman of the fagruppen Familiedyr at The Danish chamber of veterinary surgeons, to the Frederiksborg Amts Avis, that the only thing you as a dog owner can do is to wait for the effect of cannabissen dissipates.
- We have to check in inquiries about similar incidents, and it, happens, is, that the dogs are quirky, like the people would be it. We register not, how often it happens, but I have seen it before, she told to the Frederiksborg Amts Avis.
Symptoms of cannabisforgiftning in dogsDefeated or depressed humørDesorienteringMuskelsvaghed (ataxia)Lack of koordinationOpkastSavlenRystelserstore pupillerAfkøling of kroppenLav pulse
Source: SpørgDyrlægenShow more Close