Another busy night at the støjfronten is over for the country's police districts.
The hot summer night and drinking, which, because of coronaviruses closes at midnight, has led to that the parties have moved both into the home and out on the streets.
the Police have therefore received støjanmeldelser in the hundreds, it sounds in a rundringning to the country's vagtchefer Sunday morning.
- We have had tæskemange reviews, says vagtchef Christian Kobbernagel by The Police and tells that there have been about 60 of its kind since the 21-time on Saturday night.
None of the notifications in the circle has, however, led to the fines, since the people generally have listened when the police have turned.
Also in the Copenhagen Police have been busy.
149 reviews have there been in the course of the night, eight people have been charged with disturbance of public order, and two music system confiscated.
- We have used many resources on it, says vagtchef Frandsen.
the Article continues below the video...
the Same trend is seen in South - Jutland Police, Sydøstjyllands Police, the Middle - and Vestjyllands Police, east Jutland Police and The Police.
Combined report of the royal circles of over 200 reviews on Sunday morning.
- A single time we had out to the same address again, and it ended in a charge, and the withdrawal of a speaker, tells the vagtchef at the Middle - and Vestjyllands Police Simon Skelkjær
the national Police has in the past made aware of the problem and urged people to turn down.
at the same time, joins several of the vagtcheferne, that the increased attention on the problem in the population also seems to have had an effect in relation to klagestormen.
- We've had surprisingly many reviews, says vagtchef Lars Galasz at the Middle - and West zealand Police.
- After the problem has been known to the public, we let to have got even more.