Rosa Kildahls hunting in greenlandic origin did not lead to a meeting with her biological father. He died in 1989 - long before 'The big bagedyst'-darlingen got the certainty that she was half greenlander.
in turn, got Rosa Kildahl suddenly a big group of brothers and sisters. Even though her father was never married, he had seven children in addition to Pink.
During his visit in Greenland met Rosa Kildahl his one sister and his father's niece. All the others she has still to see - if it ever happens.
- I have not visited any of the other siblings. I wonder if they contact me when they have seen the programmes, says Rosa Kildahl to Ekstra Bladet.
She imagines she and her new greenlandic family have a close relationship.
- I have contact with my father's niece, Karen Rosa, via Facebook, but in addition the orcs I'm not really a new big family. I became a widow as the 41-year-old and have both my old in-laws, my new in-laws and my own family. So you could say that I have enough in my own family, she says.
Rosa Kildahl is a realist. She has no romantic notion that her new siblings have a close bond, just because they have the same biological father.
- We have no common past, says Rosa Kildahl, who does not feel that she suddenly has got a special attachment to Greenland because she has found out that her father greenlander.
- No, it would be sin to say. It is not my place. I'm not created to Greenland. Happens simply for a little, laughs Rosa Kildahl, as always, has speed and has plans to visit the world's largest island again soon.
- I should be up there in the month of January, where I am hired to be a part of the culture night in Nuuk. I am looking forward to, says Rosa Kildahl, who must have her husband to the north.
Rosa Kildahls daughter has inherited the greenlandic features. Photo: TV2
It was especially Rosa Kildahls daughter, Trina, who pressed on, to find out where their greenlandic features derived from the. Now has the family been certainty, but it changes nothing, stresses, Rosa Kildahl after the TV2 programme 'Rosas greenlandic secret'.
- I have got a big experience, but it has not changed anything. I had not imagined. If you want to change something in his life, do you yourself do it. It can outer circumstances, not do, say 61-year-old Rosa Kildahl, who only two years ago got yanked out of his parents, to the man, she all her life has called father is not her biological father.