For each read, which are dropped, giving it a solid jolt in the ground. The yellow monstermaskine moves around on the stand, and it looks like the several times are close to tipping over, when the running up and down the slope.
It is not the small print with the preparations for the storm surge, as DMI has been announced will come on Tuesday evening.
At the Games the Bear at the Roskilde Fjord, the local birmingham got laid not less than 17.500 tonnes of earth out, which on Monday afternoon was created a massive earth bank.
the Purpose of the dam is to protect the surrounding houses from stormfloden, so skadesomfanget be minimised.
- We simply must have the area leveled out, so we come up in a height, say to 1.35 metres above sea level, says Erik Krøll, who lives in Jyllinge the Bear, and who is the president of the local birmingham.
Erik Krøll informs that the low-lying area is 'flat as a pancake', and that the water therefore find it easier to find your way to the houses by the storm surges.
- Overall, we have made a 1200 meters long causeway. Right now we need to create a 30 meter embankment further, but if varslen change, the situation is different. That could change soon, says Erik Krøll.
He points out that he as president of the home-owners ' association feels a responsibility to protect the area, which in the past has suffered damage. During the hurricane Bodil, according to Erik Krøll no fewer than 200 houses flooded.
- the Houses had to be renovated for over a million dollars in the average, and some of them had to be demolished. So it is not for fun, he elaborates.
the Article continues under the picture ...
the Damage from the hurricane Bodil do that stormflodsvarslen is being taken very seriously in the Games the Bear. Photo: Kenneth Meyer
The total amount of soil consists, according to Erik Krøll of 700 lastvognlæs, which was dropped in the summer. He also says that the process of getting the 17.500 tons of earth, run in the position has not been entirely smooth:
- the Reason, we are standing on, is actually privately owned, so we have not been able to do anything here without a permission from the owner. We have not got. But because we are in a rapid reaction situation, is beredskabschefen the supreme authority, and so is the permit approved, says Erik Krøll, before he finally states that there must not be hviles on our laurels yet:
- We need to be finished on Tuesday afternoon, when stormfloden is announced for Tuesday evening. So, we start early again on Tuesday.