Must admit that I am a little - not to say very - baffled by the moan that comes from the landlords of the Danish summer houses.
- It is as if the only think the German euro is good money.
See also: Fear of massekonkurser
- I am ready to rent a holiday home on Fanø a week and take another week somewhere further up on the west coast, and I know that there are a number of other danes, who is also. My budget is 15,000.
- But anyway I'm sitting with a feeling that the money I would pay in rent are not as good as the euro, the germans will lay?
that was the gist of it yesterday in the nation!-phone from Morten's, who have been strikekt a coronaregnestykke together, after he read about Kvickly in Barrels that have hundreddoblet the sale of Nutella, after the Danish-German border was closed.
See also: Grocery: Nutella-sales explode
- I think that many danes now will keep holiday in Denmark.
- Partly because we can't or don't dare to travel to other countries. And partly because we want to support our own country's economy.
- I will in a crisis rather spend my money in Jutland than in Greece, and perhaps it may actually end up being a good business for Denmark, if several are flat and several are buying their Nutella in Denmark, said Morten, who also believes that the more than ten billion dollars, which grænsehandlet for each year, making more benefit in a Danish merchant cash register than in a grænseshop, but what are you thinking?