Despite the increasing smittetal in Denmark it is not necessary with a new shutdown of the society, which was launched in march.
It says the prime minister Mette Frederiksen (S) to TV2.
- We will make really much and go really far to avoid a shutdown - it is simply too expensive for Denmark.
- furthermore, It is also not necessary, she says, Monday night in the program Go' aften Live.
Large parts of the Danish society was in the middle of march closed down to curb the spread of the coronavirus.
Since the society was gradually reopened, and it suggests according to the prime minister that it was the right decision to shut Denmark down.
- There (in march, red.) we should have time in the big hammer, so we got the infection reduced.
- We have all the time known that coronaen would come back, but now it is the local hammer which should be used, she says in Go' aften Live.
Several parts of society, however, remains shut down - for example the nightlife.
Among other things, the discos was to be allowed to re-open in the beginning of august as part of the fourth phase of the reopening.
in recent weeks is the spread of infection, however, taken to, and it was therefore called off.
This has meant that the so-called kontakttal is increased to 1.4. This means that a coronasmittet in the average provides the virus further to 1.4 persons.
Particularly in Aarhus, the number of confirmed coronatilfælde increased. Therefore, on Friday published a requirement about the use of mundbind in public transport.
It's Monday have been extended to apply in Silkeborg, denmark, Odder, Horsens, Skanderborg, denmark Syddanmark. In Silkeborg also adds a recommendation to use mundbind in shopping malls and supermarkets.
the Question of the use of mundbind are Mette Frederiksen (S) is also faced with in Go' aften Live.
Here reiterates she mundbindet can be a requirement in all of Denmark.
- We are closer than we have been at any time, she says to TV2.
on Wednesday, there are political negotiations on the further reopening of Denmark.