Martin Karas Christiansen the owner of the nightclub Crazy Daisy Haderslev and is for several reasons speechless over the politicians ' decision.
he says to Ekstra Bladet.
- I am very surprised and shocked. It is incredible that the bars can now stay open till 02.00, in order that it corresponds the real to re-open nightlife. The livelihood, as clubs usually have, it allows you to bars and restaurants, while we're still tvangslukkede, and while the infection, moreover, is rising, says Martin Karas Christiansen.
He wonders, that it was not spillestedernes turn to open.
the Venues have the opportunity to make seated concerts with the distance, without alcohol, and so on. I have enough difficulty understanding why one chooses to extend the opening hours of the night on the way. It was one of the last I had expected, he says.
- But you can't understand that not everything can be open at one time?
- Yes, but I can't understand the way they do it. People walk and are longing to get out into the night, and it can they so now in bars and cafes. It's going to go crazy, and who should control it? I hope, then, that bars and restaurants are equipped to maintain the guidelines on the distance, håndsprit and so on, but I think good enough that it will be difficult, says Martin Karas Christiansen.
- do you Think then, that In the would be better to deal with the situation on the night than the bars and restaurants?
- Not necessarily, no, but it is also a question that we are being pushed to the sidelines. Nightclubs live by regulars and relationships, as do the bars. When you push the nightclubs out on the sidelines and give the bars and cafes this new scope, so give it themselves, to guests changing the pattern. They get new behavior and loyalty, and it is fiercely anti-competitive, says Martin Karas Christiansen.
He also miss a more clear framework for when smittetallene even allow an open nightlife. He explains that he shoots at his colleagues in the industry, but on the politicians.
- Maybe they do it because they have realised that the danes still meet and parties, but this action makes so tremendously evil in the clubs and creates turmoil. It eats up our business, that there is now a free-for-all for other players until at 02.00, says Martin Karas Christiansen.
Although it is expensive to keep closed month after month, is Martin Karas Christiansen is sure that the Crazy Daisy Haderslev enough to clear it. He hopes, however, that the politicians in the meantime will open up, that he could at least gather his staff and work out with them, so that they can keep themselves sharp and up to date on their job.
- Right now we can just have nothing besides stand with his hands tied at the back. It is terrible.