- I live on a boat in a harbour. I have done this in 19 years.
- the Other day I receive a letter from the DFIM, which charges a daily fine for lack of liability insurance of motor vehicles.
- When I must empty my mailbox every day, there was smoked 2 daily fines of 250.- on the bill.
- I cancel immediately the vehicle via the. a link on the DFIM the website.
so begins the 64-year-old Kim, who is on welfare and lives in a boat in a harbor, a letter to the nation! the new law, which means that the owners or registered users of an uninsured motor vehicle, will now have to pay dagsbøder at 250 until they've got order in the papierne.
- the Fines turns out to be for a moped I got stolen in 2008. At the time I was admitted to a psychiatric hospital.
I was therefore unable to do anything about the theft.
And therefore it was an officer who, at the time, notified the theft to me.
- I have contacted an employee of the tax, which checks whether tyverianmeldelsen is registered with the Copenhagen police. But they do not know anything to the notification.
- Therefore, catches the table and the fines must be paid.
- It seems I'm strictly – how to get to requirement 11 years after. If I had something for the good of the system, which went 11 years back, they would laugh at me, ending Kim, who had hoped to DFIM, Danish Association for International motor insurance, who sent the letter to Kim, would have forbarmet, when they heard about the circumstances of the case. But it did not happen:
- You have the responsibility to get unsubscribed from the vehicle.
- It is not the police's job, and therefore it is also not something for the levying of dagsgebyret, that he is not able to obtain evidence for the criminal complaint.
- So much better is it, therefore, that citizen would now finally have been unsubscribed from the moped at Motorstyrelsen.
- In our varselsbrev, which he received in the mail at the beginning of december, we invited him just to get unsubscribed from his moped.
- The time – and up to and including the 28. January – could he make it without being charged a daily charge.
- We extended the also the deadline, so that all could reach to leave his moped in Motorstyrelsen, if it had been stolen, scrapped or sold.
- When now he receives a letter with a demand from the us, it is because he has not done anything the past eight weeks.
- as soon As Motorstyrelsen can confirm his unsubscription to us, stop charging.
- however, You should always pay what is the race on in the period.
- He can get a afdragsordning, if the amount of the daily charge amounts to more than 1,000£., and the moped is cancelled (which it actually is been). He can deal a afdragsordning inside of its case on www.dagsgebyr.dk write DFIM
How to get rid of you in order to pay the new fee
Unsubscribe from the vehicle at Motorstyrelsen via Tax.dkIndsend receipt from the Motorstyrelsen to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to keep your vehicle, but who does not have liability insurance, you must as soon as possible within the 24. January contact an insurance company and buy insurance.
be Sure to unregister your vehicle at Motorstyrelsen, if you are no longer the owner or user of the vehicle.Pay the fees due, and then purchase a liability insurance policy, if you want to continue as the owner or user of the vehicle.The collection of daily charge stops as soon as the DFIM has received acknowledgement that the vehicle is deregistered at Motorstyrelsen.But you can at any time hand over the license plates and leave one's vehicle at Motorstyrelsen, and thus stops further charging.You must have paid all fees due, before you can buy a liability insurance on his vehicle.
the DFIM will be continuously updating its it systems, so no one will be charged additional daily charge, as soon as they have either unsubscribed from their vehicle or purchased a liability insurance.
Source/read more: daily charge.dk