- I'm frankly quite furious.
- I have just spoken with a friend who says that the holiday pay that I might get paid soon, must be offset against my social assistance.
- Hello. What happens just for it.
How roughly it sounded yesterday in the nation!-phone from a younger and quite frustrated woman who wants to be completely anonymous, for the sake of his job, but would like to have, that her complaint is going out to all of Denmark.
the Woman lost namely his fairly well paid job in underholdningsbrancen in connection with the decommissioning of Denmark in the month of march. And she is therefore one of those who have looked forward to, that the government will help so that people can get paid their holiday pay.
See also: Poor mother's aid package: Give me my frozen holiday pay
But now she is in doubt she even gets some of the approximately 25.000 (before tax) she has looked forward to. And looking at the different municipalities ' websites plus an in-depth article from Ankestyrelsen, describing the situation, then the answer today, that she can get her holiday pay - but can't get the cash, but she keeps the 'holiday' for its holiday pay:
- holiday pay must be deducted from in the help, when the citizen holds the holidays.
the Municipality must use the number of days feriegodtgørelsen is intended to cover (day to day), and feriedagene shall be converted to calendar days.
- Then the municipality may reduce the period of time, the citizen has the right to help. The period must be reduced by the number of calendar days, as the holiday stretches over.
- If the citizen does not keep holiday, should feriegodtgørelsen be pulled from the crown for the crown in the month, where feriegodtgørelsen will be paid, writes Ankestyrelsen namely, but the woman seems to be it is completely wrong, as the situation is in Denmark right now, and that politicians are beginning to negotiate the frozen holiday pay, make a special scheme - so they are not in ydelsessystemet counts as 'normal' holiday::
- it Was not meant to be to the additional holiday pay should put the time in Denmark?
- If I had been prime minister, so I had let people keep their cash assistance while they got their holiday pay.
- It is not particularly fun, said the woman.
the Unemployment rate is, according to the Finance.dk total increased by 42.783 people ago 9. march, which was the week before, that large parts of the society closed down.
It came to pass, in order to prevent infection with the coronavirus.
The biggest increase came just in week 12, when the shutdown began. Here, the number of registered unemployed 16.879 persons.
The two subsequent weeks, the number increased by respectively 11.211 and 9170 persons, before it declined drastically, but what do you say?