do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select image or video (5 mb) Send Upload photo/video Close
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to email@example.com.Submit material
What do you say to his daughter in three years, when her father has vanished without a trace? The question has Louise Ebbesen, ex-girlfriend to Jimmy Steffen Lillelund, bokset with recent weeks, after he disappeared without a trace 30. april of this year.
– I have said to her that the ’father is lost in Copenhagen. But there are many, who are looking after him’. So that's it, she goes around and says, Louise Ebbesen on his daughter Melanie.
See also: Jimmi vanished without a trace: Police fear a crime
– I would be sorry to put thoughts in time with her, as she must go and break his little head with. And right now, we know nothing other than that he is away.
She has been the girlfriend with Jimmi in eight years. They went from each other last year. However, it is important for Louise to engage in the hunt for him. ’Especially because there are a few children’, as she says. Jimmi is also the father of a boy of 17.
Louise Ebbesen suffered the loss of his mother as five-year and know how it is to grow up without one parent.
– So it is in order to provide certainty for the children, she says.
When she talks about Jimmi, she comes automatically to talk about him in past tense. Hope that he is alive, is gone. He would never disappear voluntarily.
See also: ex-wife: - Jimmi would never disappear voluntarily
– There is no doubt that Jimmi was a ’fresh’ guy from the area, but there is also no doubt that he was the ’fresher’ of twenty years ago. Now he took things a little more calmly, she says, and continues:
– I don't know whether he is shorn cloudy with someone, but it just seems too much. I think that you really need to step on anyone's toes, if you just disappear on the way.
She says, he worked in the field of paving and construction.
– Who has both friends and enemies, but it is not worse than being unpopular in a tv business, because you have sold something, not pigeons. It should not go so far, she says.
She now hopes just, that something announces itself with information, so they can get the peace of mind.
- It is little Denmark. You can't believe that you can just disappear.
– I hope there is someone who has it a little tight on the inside, or comes to mind about something, so we do not need to walk in uncertainty.
Jimmi Steffen Lillelund is 177 centimeters tall, plain building with brown short hair and blue-green eyes. He is a little more robust and with the tattoo. Private