In the seven months of the 42-year-old Jacob Vestergaard from Fredericia, fought with Yousee.
First to assign a phone number to its papsøns father, afterwards, just to be allowed to terminate the number.
- I have two confirmations on my termination, and they will shut the number up again, he says.
In the first place he left in July 2018 a power of attorney to transfer the number to its papsøns father, and so he thought not much more about it. But as there was something happened in the case in October, he began to wonder.
- YouSee claim they have not received the transfer, and eventually I get so annoyed that I say that we can just close the track and open a new number, says Jacob Vestergaard.
Jakob Vestergaard selected the option to terminate the number. In the confirmation he got from YouSee said that the number would be terminated per. 11. november 2018.
In december found Jacob Vestergaards wife out, that they still paid for the phone, and it got him to contact YouSee again.
- They say that I even have called in and cancelled the termination. I have not. Why should I do what he asks.
4. January terminated the Jacob Vestergaard for the second time in the number, but 10. January he got a new mail from Yousee.
- They say thank you, because I have cancelled my termination. Then I think 'not, now stop it kraftedeme'.
When he again-again-again-again contacted YouSee, he got a hold of a customer service representative and said to the customer service representative that he would not have the number terminated anyway. Instead would Jakob Vestergaard speak to someone who could solve the problem.
- It is not a fun work to sit in the customer service and not a telecommunications company, but my patience is being put to a test.
In contradiction to what he had asked, was Jakob Vestergaard a few hours after his call to YouSee an e-mail that his number had been terminated anyway.
It made me so stjernetosset. We have tv, internet, and all mobiles with them, and I considered really just to move it all, it was really frustrating.
finally found the Jakob Vestergaard out of his papsøns father, who number in the first instance were to be transferred to, and several times had called YouSee and said that number should be moved over in his name, and that it should be the reason why opsigelserne had been cancelled.
- it makes no sense, if they thought that it was you, when he has dialed in?
- No, not when he calls in and says 'it's Thomas'. When I call, do I need to provide the name, address and social security number, so I can't understand how they can confuse us. They can't just believe on anyone who's calling in, " says Jacob Vestergaard.
Now hope Jacob just that the subscription can be allowed to expire, without being reactivated.
- It is not the 150 dollars a month, that annoys me. It is because I own the number, and others may be by with messing around in it, he makes it clear.
Yousee: - It is of course not according to the requirements
YouSees kundeservicedirektør, Rolf Adams, writing in an email to Ekstra Bladet, that Yousee regrets the course of events.
'Why can Jacob not be allowed to terminate his number?'
'It should he of course be allowed to, and we regret the experience the client has had, which in no way reflects the service we want to deliver. We have taken the contact to the customer and lamented the progress, just like we have ensured that the changes he wants are carried out.'
'If it is due to another man's calls, it should not only be Jacob Vestergaard, who can make changes in their subscription?'
'We change only in the subscriptions, if we receive either your account or social security number. For both applies that as a starting point, only the person who owns the subscription, which is in the possession of these. Thus, there are only persons, as abonnementshaveren entrust these information, which could have made changes in the subscription.'
'Is Jacob Vestergaards case has been treated in accordance with the requirements, or there has been a mistake?'
'It is, of course, not after the requirements that it should take several months to get changed his / her subscription with us. Therefore, we have also been in contact with the customer and lamented the progress, just like we have ensured that the changes he wants are carried out.'
'Can Jakob Vestergaard will be allowed to terminate their subscription this time?'
'It can he of course. We have been in contact with the customer to ensure that the changes he wants are carried out.'
'Can he get the money back from the months, he has paid since the number should have been terminated for the first time 10. October 2018?'
'Yes. We have agreed with the customer, he will be refunded the abonnementsomkostningerne back from his first contact in October.'