- Cocio ought also to have the mortgage.
How to write Christina N. in one of the 176 comments, which are written in the nation! on the new pantsystemt for juice and juice bottles, which are soon to enter into force in Denmark.
- Cocio bottles and the like. should also be recycled, writes Monzy 51, and want to put a lien on the popular Danish chocolate-milk, which has been on the market for more than 60 years, filling also in the mortgage-the comments on Danish newspaper Politiken's Facebook:
- What's with all the cacao bottles which are not a lien on, writes Henry R thus, while Benny also seems that the cans from f.ex. Germany must be coated with a mortgage:
- Sku is not too early - but remember Docio bottles and cans, writes Benny H,
the nation! have previously spoken with Arla as the owner of Cocio - about why there is no mortgage on the mælkedåser of aluminum. Then came the answer, that it was illegal, to handle the municipal waste in the Danish return system, and that the alu-cans 'unfortunately' being defined mælkeemballage legal as household waste.
today is the answer from Arla Kasper Ibsen Beck how to:
We have no current plans to let the Cocio bottles included in the deposit system.
- This is because there are a number of odor - and hygiejneudfordringer with the collection and storage of milk products in the butikskæderne, which makes it difficult to expand the deposit system to this types of products, but what do you say?