It has been a big upheaval for the 23-year-old Kristian Kjærlund suddenly become a known face in Denmark because of its involvement in the 'X Factor'.
From one day to the other he is now stopped on the street by strangers and receive messages from far and near. Something he has not yet become accustomed to.
It told the 'X Factor'-finalisten, en Ekstra Bladet met him for the press conference Wednesday afternoon, prior to the grand finale in Forum Horsens on Friday night.
- It has been a big transition it is here that people will actually want to know something about me, and that they are interested in me. Also it is there to be taken hold of on the street. There are so many shy people, it takes a hold of me on the street, and I'm even game shy when they come. I have gradually become better at it, and people come with so much love. It is just a lovely experience every time. So I think really, it has been pretty easy. But it is strange that, all of a sudden need to show his personality rather than the whole of Denmark, it sounded honestly from Kristian Kjærlund.
Film, tv & radio - 10. apr. 2019 - at. 18:02 Now has Culture got enough
According to the 'X Factor'-finalisten he has also gotten many messages on social media - both from men and women.
- I have received many messages online. I have tried to answer them, but I can't keep up with. There will be less and less time for each week. I have to focus fully on 'the X Factor' right now, and then I must return and reply to people later, said Kristian Kjærlund and continued:
- I handle it (the messages, red.) very bad. I would like to just focus on it here (the'X Factor', red.) now. And so I do not know, how I should relate to it in the longer term. I've always been bad at it there with meeting people online to begin with. Again, I love me very much in the people interacting with them, so you can get a sense of who you are sitting and talking with. It is a challenge online. I'm not dismissive of the starting point. I am very large in the way it sounded from Kristian Kjærland.
Friday, it is definitely, whether it is Live, Benjamin or Kristian Kjærlund who wins 'X Factor' 2019. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Kristian Kjærlund tells that people do not keep again with the sleazy deals on the social media.
- I got a message that said 'will you be lovers' - 'out of the blue'. 'I'll have to refuse, sorry. I do not know you', I wrote. There has been someone where I've thought, that it was really right on and hard. But it is very sweet, it sounded from the 'X Factor'-the participant, continued:
- I'm not averse to that, there is a girlfriend on the other side.
flash - 8. apr. 2019 - at. 21:23 Old 'X Factor'-crisis: - Strange
- What do you want in a girlfriend?
- I don't know. I have never had one. I think not, I know what to do with such a. Do you feed it, what eats it? How to entertain it? I don't know, he said with a big grin and continued:
- I'm bad at identifying anything. Of course, I would like to have a that is fun. But then again. What is humor, doesn't it? There are many of such some thing. I will have all of the good, he said and stressed that he 'takes it as it comes'.
Kristian Kjærlund look forward towards the 'X Factor'final. Photo: Mogens Flindt
According to Kristian Kjærlund it a long time ago, he has been on a date or done anything actively to get a girlfriend.
- In periods, I am thinking that it could be very fun. It is a long time since I have visited anything. I just think that I have embraced the hell which is singlelivet, which may not be a hell anyway. But it can sometimes be a little lonely, said honestly from the 'X Factor'-finalisten.
He has previously told Extra Bladet, he falls in love with the people and therefore do not know whether he is for girls or boys.
Film, tv & radio - 8. apr. 2019 - at. 18:41 Maria and Bea back in 'X Factor'