- A brilliant idea.
How to write Abdalla M in one of the 117 comments that are written on Al-Jazeeras Facebook about the growth right now is in halal holidays in Turkey. And Abdalla is not the only one who is glad that the increasing demand on holidays without alcohol, with halamad and the opportunity to wear the niqab and sunbathe without risking glances from the opposite sex, get publicity:
- Thank you Al-Jazeera to help them (the turks) in this way.
Turkey is a great country, and right now they are fighting against all the odds, writes Fatin F, while Mary C wonders:
- A holiday without a pub?? , she writes.
Al-Jazeera has spoken with Mohamed al-Sanee, living in Kuwait, and he considers that the choice was very simple:
- I would need a hotel that could meet my family's requirements. A with a pray room instead of a pub.
- A place where my wife makes with the full veil, be able to move around without all the staring, he continues, and Alparslan Topcu, sales - and marketingmanager at Adin Hotel in Anatalaya tells that there are many others who have thrown themselves over the muslim demand:
- We have something Movenpick and the Hilton can't offer.
- Breakdown by sex on the beach and in the pool and really good halal food, says Topcu to Al-Jazeera, and adds that there are many customers from France and Italy, who feel more comfortable here.