There is far from agreement on what actually happened, as the minister of education, Merete Riisager (LA), Friday was on a visit at Ørestads Gymnasium to talk about the democratic formation. One of the gymnasiets two elevrådsformænd, Sofie Amalie Spies, is not convinced that that was thrown with the coins against the minister.
- I'm actually a little unsure about it with møntkastene. I've talked with many, and I have not met some who have seen it, " she says, and continues:
- There is a from the school, which went behind the minister all the way. And he has not seen anything that resembles a coin flip. All of them, I've talked with, have not seen or heard of something like this.
She explains that she did not experience the situation as violent, though many students shouted and stomped hard into the floor, as the minister tried to move up the school stairs to hold a meeting with the student council.
Sofie Amalie Spies finds in the same place, that she is sorry about the picture, which is being designed by a high school in the media.
- It is too bad, that it is the only thing they have in their interviews. It is a little as though that the focus is taken from the democratic formation. It seemed that they just were there to exhibit our school, she says.
According to the setting of otoboku tried the students to vent their dissatisfaction with the government's sparekrav, which means that saving two percent per year. Sofie Amalie Spies suggest that the high school has been hit hard by the savings. This means, among other things, that the eight teachers have been fired, while there has been screwed up for the number of passes.
- I have had teachers who, because of the layoffs has been quite the game bored of it. The teachers have gone out from the classes. They come back and apologize, but tell them that it is really hard to be here, " she says, and adds:
- They know how much pressure there is going to come on.
at the same time the school's students dissatisfied with the fact that they get away from their lessons, if they are a few minutes late because of public transport. Therefore, according to Sofie Amalie Spies horrified that the minister arrived at the school in a BMW with a professional driver accompanied by a Porsche.