A few weeks before the killing of a 28-year-old Danish-south african night of Tuesday in Nordskoven at Ronne, appeared one of the two accused brothers with a visible nazi tattoo at one of the firm-the manager Rasmus paludan's political meetings on the island of Bornholm.
It also reaffirms the party's kredschef on the island, Charlotte Grønbech. She even participated in the public evening'pool party' in sommerhusområdet Dueodde 12. June in the evening. There were not so many present, and was not taken pictures or recorded video.
- He had shorts on, and you could clearly see a swastika tattoo on his one leg. It was not something he tried to hide, says Charlotte Grønbech, which is not in doubt that the young man is identical with the 25-year-old and the elder of the two now drabssigtede brothers.
See also: Brutal dødsvold: Killed with his knees on the neck and the knife
- My sons were also there, and they know him from the Hovel. It makes all. It with the nazi-sign - so, it's okay with me, if you are in the frolic get such a tattoo at the age of 16. But to show it off on the way - it is not in order, believe Charlotte Grønbech.
Several anonymous sources close to the brothers informs Ekstra Bladet, that they are familiar with the nazi tattoo.
Charlotte Grønbech says that the young man, was present about a quarter of an hour, and at one point stood right next to the party leader Rasmus Paludan.
He said a lot of stupid and was really horrible. I think he was full. Then he was thrown out. Who did it, I can't remember. We will not be put in the crib with the nazi-types, and he seeks membership, we reject him, says Charlotte Grønbech.
What said he?
- It was just dumsmart and uempatisk. I don't think what he said was racist, says kredschefen.
Charlotte Grønbech have also noticed that the young man on Facebook has performed with the cap and a v-sign. In certain circles symbolize both support for the firm.
- Yes, it makes it enough here. I wish that I could take the image away, says Charlotte Grønbech.
See also: Mother of killed engineer: My son was a sweet young man
The drabssigtedes Facebook profile also has a picture with the slogan 'White Lives Matter'. It is the expression of a clear scepticism towards the 'Black Lives Matter'-the campaign's eligibility for betjentes the killing of african-american George Floyd recently in Minneapolis.
Henrik Schou, efterforskningsleder in the Bornholm Police confirm that the racism angle is part of the police investigation, which so far has a very broad perspective.
- But there is no evidence that racism-motive, he says.
Several of the brothers ' friends doubt also, that the motive for the killing could have something to do with it.
- There is no racist motive in it here. He could just as well be white, says Tobias Brandt Krähmer and backed up by several others, who on Wednesday had gathered in the bålhytte, where the 28-year-old was found dead.
Tobias Brandt Krähmer estimates that the riots in the UNITED states and the situation in Denmark is not comparable.
- It is each the world, he says, and describes the brutal death as 'the most brainless, that possibly can happen'. He believes that people are indifferent to the subject, and that nothing could justify the 28-year-olds death.
The antinazistiske researchkollektiv Redox has not previously encountered the now drabssigtede man with swastika-tattoo.
- But we will have a look at him now, says a Redox-spokesman.
See also: Drabsoffer was a friend with the aim