As the kondolencerne started to come in, refused Jahid Sadaqat to believe the people who told him that his little brother was dead.
Only when his parents have not picked up the phone in his childhood home in Køge, but a friend of the family announced the 30-year-old engineer, that the police had delivered the worst possible message, went severity up to him.
That brother Khalid Sadaqats had been killed in the process of it, he had always dreamed of being able to live. The 26-year-old pilotelevs life ended abruptly when something went wrong in the cockpit of the training aircraft, as he, along with his instructor flew to the west of Madrid.
- What we have been told, is that it went wrong, when, as part of a training exercise turned off the engine and then start the plane again. In that moment there comes a letvægtspropelfly past and hit them, and then if you do not know what is happening. I imagine that they have gone into shock and lost control, says Khalid Sadaqats big brother Jahid Sadaqat to Ekstra Bladet.
Khalid Sadaqat loved to fly. He was only 26 years old. On Sunday, the family must go the heavy time, when piloteleven appear to rest in the oval. Photo: Private
According to family information from the authorities, was Khalid Sadaqat and his female Spanish instructor killed on the spot, when the plane hit the ground.
the Worst included was, according to Jahid Sadaqats information to the director of equal.
- My brother's body is fairly unscathed. It is only a little of the face that have been damaged. But the director has been completely squashed.
in the Midst of the tragedy gives the family a bit of comfort that they do not also bury a maltrakteret equal.
another of Khalid Sadaqats brothers have traveled to Spain to retrieve the now deceased's mortal remains. The body is coming on Saturday back home to Denmark, where the family accepts. After arrival have family, friends, and acquaintances the opportunity to see him before an imam in a mosque on Sunday, pray a prayer for him, after which he is put in the ground at the muslim cemetery in Brøndby.
the Family is in deep sorrow over the loss of the only 26-year-old pilotelev. Photo: Private
The killed pilotelevs family is in deep sorrow.
We were six brothers. Now we are five brothers and two sisters and my father and mother. It here is going to affect us for the rest of your life. Khalid meant really, really much for the whole family. He was very close to the family and his brothers and sisters, very helpful and always smiling. He was always there and helped with anything, says Jahid Sadaqat, who last spoke with his now deceased brother for about three weeks ago, when he had made the trip from Spain to Denmark to be at home three-four days.
- I went to the airport to pick him. He got a big hug, and I said: 'Welcome home, brother'. I had missed him so very much. Subsequently I wrote with him on Facebook, but never reached to call for him. Luckily talked our mother with him almost every day.
the Men of Khalid Sadaqats family gathered. The now deceased stands to the left of his father, who is dressed in white. The little boy is a nephew. Extra Magazine brings the image with the family's permission. Photo: Private
Jahid Sadaqat remembers his little brother as a deeply ambitious man and nice guy, which always has been a gain for its surroundings.
- He was not only nice, but also had a really good personality. Pilot training took all of his time, he was single. He spent about 14 hours a day at the studio, tells storebroren, which adds that Khalid Sadaqat has always been a work hard, as the family was immensely proud of.
After he had been graduated from Køge Gymnasium, he studied international business at the University of Southern denmark in Slagelse and CBS. He had always dreamed of becoming a pilot, but said it does not injured to have a high education. Before he started pilot training he struggled on to save together because it cost more than 500,000 to become a pilot, remember Jahid Sadaqat.
It was with the whole family's support, as Khalid Sadaqat selected to travel to the Spanish capital in order to realize pilotdrømmen over the long term to fly the airliner.
He lacked only six months and the practical part of the training on the flyskolen Quality Aircraft part aeródromo de Cuatro Vientos in Quijorna, when the accident occurred.
Right now is all the grief and chaos of Khalid Sadaqats family, but when the funeral is over, they want to get to the bottom of how the accident could happen.
- It is not supposed that there can come a plane and hit them. There is a study in time, as we of course want to have the answers to.
Khalid Sadaqat was of afghan descent, but has lived for most of his life in Denmark and was a Danish citizen.
Khalid Sadaqat on one of his many trips here in Turkey. Photo: Private