- It is a minor thing in the big picture, but it feels like being robbed by a thief, who afterwards claim that you have stolen from him.
- It just gets too much.
so says Martin Sunddal, who is co-owner of restaurant chain the Flame to the New York times, about the Restaurant Fire, which in his opinion has copied the Restaurant the Flame menu, concept, buffetindretning and slagtilbud to customers.
Restaurant Fire (opened in 2014) has three restaurants on Zealand and one on the way in Odense. Restaurant Flame, which has 14 restaurants in denmark and one in Germany. The first restaurant opened in 2009, and currently it is a claim from the Fire, which has got the Flame to go on the attack. The fire has reportedly claimed that they were the first, who had the fillet of beef in their buffet.
- In the real world we had the first time beef tenderloin on the menu way back in 2013. A long time before the Fire opened their first restaurant, " says the Flame-owner Martin to the newspaper, and refers to the company's Facebook profile.
the Owners of the Fire, recognizing that they are inspired by the Flame, but that they operate their own business in their own way, and bl.a. spend more money on meat and décor:
- We do not use IKEA's showroom, as the Flame does. And also buy the more expensive meat of better quality, " says Brian Risby Knudsen from the Fire to the New.
the Restaurant Flame says that they will not sue their rival, because, according to Martin Sunddal will look like, to the big beats the small, but what do you say? And it is, according to Christian W., who writes a comment on the newspaper's Facebook profile makes sense:
- of course It is reasonable that the Flame has chosen not to do as a Pallet of Steak that tore a small resturent in court and thus gundlage beginning to the end of his ownership. the
- But it is not forbidden to allow themselves to inspiere of the other. In svendborg, we have The Grill in the bowling center and it is also a concept that to some extent leans up of the flame has started, writes Christan W, but what are you thinking?