Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Washington State Aaron Rodgers McConnell Ukraine Gaetz

reads.

Created chemical weapons during cleaning of the toilet: Now she warns other

An attempt to clean the toilet went completely wrong for the young mother Dominique Heath, as she ended up with to create a potential deadly klorgas.

the Fire department ordered the evacuation of the home near the English city of Bristol, and now she warns others against mixing the chemical toilet products, when they are struggling with a stopped toilet.

Dominique Heath tells for the local paper, the Bristol Post, how she inadvertently created a potential fatal chemical reaction by mixing two common household products.

the Article continues under the picture ...

Dominique Heath is embarrassed of the situation, but she puts herself anyway back to warn the others. Photo: Dominique Heath/Facebook


The 27. december discovered Dominique, that her toilet was stopped. She suspected that one of her three children had come to put too much toilet paper in the bowl, or that perhaps they had lost a toy that was stuck.

in Order to remove it, that stopped the drain, she filled the toilet with two bottles of drain cleaner and waited to see if it worked.

- I put the kids to bed at eight o'clock, took a shower and then looked in the toilet and saw that it was still stopped. So I took a canister with toilet afblegning and drew it up in the fishbowl, tells Dominique Heath to Bristol Post.


But the mixture of toilet afblegning and drain cleaner created a chemical reaction and the release of large amounts of klorgas of the same type, to which Syria is suspected of having used, and which are prohibited according to the geneva convention, which sets out the restrictions on what weapons and methods which the opposing parties in a war are allowed to use.

- I have never experienced fumes as the here. My throat and eyes felt as if they burned, she remembers the face of the Bristol Post.

the Article continues under the picture ...

Dominique Heath facebook profile, many indicated that they were not aware that the mixture could have such serious consequences. Photo credit: Shutterstock

Dominique quickly closed the door to the bathroom and opened the windows in the house. But klorgassen began to spread, and therefore she sought help from a neighbor. The neighbor sounded the alarm to the fire department, which quickly realized the gravity of the situation and gave her the order to get out of the house the house.

According to the Bristol Post were three fire engines sent to the house. Two firefighters wearing protective clothing went into the house to create more ventilation, and wash the chemicals away to make the house safe again.


After the story came in the media put Dominique Heath a look out on her facebook, where she went to confession as the person who created all the fuss. She later told the Bristol Post that she is ashamed of what she had caused, but at the same time, she would warn others against committing the same errors.

the Article continues below the advertisement ...

Several have commented on her lookup, and in addition to friendly greetings and a little humor, there are many who tell that they have done something similar without knowing that they could have such large consequences.

- It was really serious. We have it all good, but it is the dumbest thing I have done to date. Don't do the same, sounds the call from Dominique Heath.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.