- I am a masseuse, have a personally owned business, I have applied for compensation because I was shut down, as so many others.
- I can get approximately of 42,000 in compensation, I have only sought the closure of the business
- But I don't have a merchant account, and there is also no law that we small businesses should have it.
so begins Mette R. a letter to the nation! on the right, and fairness and about how it is to be a small trader and feel that the bank determines too much.
Mette do not think it can be true that Nordea requires that she create a new account, for that she can receive coronastøtte. And the nation! has asked the bank answer the question of why they make the requirement and why they can make an exception in the 'coronatider'. The bank's response you can read below - Mette's letter continues namely as follows:
- But for that I can get my compensation requires the bank (Nordea) that I need to create a merchant account, as it is the bank's policy.
- I should so to get my 'salary' to create an account to 2400, and you need to get it and it costs 100 dkk per month.
See also: Why can Sigurd does not get its money: Has served of 43,000 to lay the roofing felt
- I have written to the various ministers and received replies from the prime minister that I must contact the business affairs, I have subsequently done, but only got the auto reply.
- Could use some help in these times where we all have to suffer financially, but the banks are projecting to themselves, joining Mette, and in the answer Nordea has send to the nation! you can actually glimpsed a small opening - in the short-term:
- We are sincerely infuriating addition to any customer who has a bad experience.
- however, We cannot comment on the individual case for the sake of our secrecy.
- We are with at that it may seem square to you must be set up as a business customer, when you have a énmandsvirksomhed.
- However, it is important for us to be able to separate private and business customers in order to provide the best service to private and business customers.
- When you for example are looking to receive stimulus packages targeted at the business community, it will make sense to you acting as a business customer.
- But we also have in Nordea a social obligation to ensure, that your and my money reaches the right beneficiaries in the form of state aid packages to the business, and the task can we best promise, if we know our customers in the best way possible and can help them with the needs you have respectively a private and a business customer.
- Under coronakrisen we help the vast majority, 95 per cent of our customers are addressed, and in the short term, I am sure, that there also will be found a good solution here, so the client gets on well with the other side, write the bank manager Mads Skovlund Pedersen, responsible for the Nordea Denmark's household to the nation!, but what are you thinking?