Win tickets to the concert here!
After a long break have Alphabeat had to find back to the band's core.
Their first concert after the break in 2013 was the last year for the Green Concert and their comeback goes far beyond their expectation.
It was a wild experience to be thrown in front of lions. It was actually a very positive experience, because we saw that everything in the us exploded. We had to almost hold us back a little because we were so excited, says Anders SG on the concert after a six year hiatus.
See also: Alphabeat: - It is a big disappointment
the Number again, the total group after a year-long break, was 'Sometimes', as on Friday, is released as a single. The number is already on their latest album, but the song is a second version, where a solo sing.
Friday is also the day, Turboweekend gives a concert at dawn.dk, where the concert can be streamed live from the top floor of the hotel Radission Blu in Copenhagen.
the Game stopped for Alphabeat in 2013, as they performed well and also began to become a name in the Uk.
How it looked, since the Alphabeat took to the Green Concert last year. Photo: Anthon Unger
Popgruppen, who are known especially for the numbers 'Fascination' and '10,000 to the Nights', knew that it would not be easy to come back, sounds from the band's two dissolving.
- We released no new music and figured that it was a success. We are well aware that we have been away for a long time, " says Anders Anders Stig Gehrt-Bendixen, who is better known as Anders SG.
See also: Stine and the boys in the interrupted sexual intercourse
- And the music business is going even faster than the last, we released the music complements the Stine Team.
Alphabeat was then turned into a band in the top ten class. In fact, in the top six. But it was not good enough, for it was to the record company, they were in the top five, they tell.
- I believe never absolutely, I have grasped how large it was, before it went on the distance. I am as proud of today, " says Anders SG.
It is only in retrospect that it has gone up for popgruppen, how big they actually were. It must be 'something jysk', which is the reason for it, reads it.
- We saw ourselves as less stars than we actually were, says Anders SG.
- It was a life full of contradictions. I'll never forget when we took the bus in London, where suddenly there was some screaming fans, who screamed that it was us, and what we were doing on the bus. I think not quite, we beheld that it was starting to go good, saith the Stine Team.
See also: Awards: Danish album of the Year
A combination of their jutland Silkeborg sensations and a record company that pushed them to always do better, have kept their legs planted on the ground.
- We also never thought it was cool to celebrate ourselves, " says Anders SG.
- No, we have never drunk champagne, follows Stine Team up.
- It is the kind of thing we do now, as when we released our new record, and then the vinyl, the equivalent of Anders SG.
Alphabeats latest album 'Don't Know What's Cool Anymore' appeared in the autumn.