While many people longing for the southern sun Thursday could breathe a sigh of relief, pulling sommerhusudlejerne on the shoulders of the Government's recent announcement.
the New travel advice and grænselempelser means that from the 27. June can be raised to and from certain countries in the european UNION, the Schengen area and the Uk.
- 90 % of our guests are German, so that they again must go to Denmark is the alpha and the omega for us. That the danes once again have to travel to the south is just nice for everyone. It has no bearing on my shop, " says director and co-owner of Feriepartner Romo, Martin Vestergaard, for the Extra Magazine.
He has been able to report all recorded a month earlier than usual.
- We have fully booked the entire month of July, so high season is in the house.
the Germans are the last days flowed into over the limit and soon the Dutch and other tourists also rent a cottage in Denmark. Photo: Ernst van Norde
The same message comes from the Sun and the Beach, therefore do not predict the large effect of the new grænseåbninger for them.
- In industriferien we have almost sold out and booked more than there used to be, tells the director of the Sun and the Beach, Per Dam.
He is relieved that there finally comes an announcement.
- For everyone, it is nice with some clear lines. We are really happy that we can now give a clear message to our guests from e.g. the Netherlands and Sweden about what is true, says the director.
Per Pond don't expect to be kimet down by the danes, who now regret their booking of the cottage.
- I think that a great many have chosen what they want and stick to it no matter what, but there are some who want something else, then apply the general rules, and it is the any free.
the Facts: It costs the to cancel the cottage
the cancellation policy varies from landlord to landlord.
With the Sun and the Beach, you can cancel right up to the arrival, but depending on when you take the decision, it costs you a larger percentage of the total rent - from 20 % of the total rent, if you cancel up to 70 days prior to arrival and up to 90 % if you cancel from 13 days before arrival.
Feriepartner lets you cancel the rental agreement, if there are more than 70 days for the holidays to pay 20 % of the gross rent.
Ekstra Bladet has tried to get a comment from NOVASOL and Dansommer, but they have not returned. With them, you must by 10 % if you cancel up to 70 days before arrival and 25 % until 40 days before the.Show more Close
On the Romo think Martin Vestergaard also not on the masseafbestillinger from the north the danes.
- We offer a cancellation insurance, if for example, you were to get sick or fired, but can't just come and say you will not rent the house anyway, if there is a short time.
- But they come because not to would rather to would to Greece. They will as for Romo, and once they have been here, come again next year, laughs the director.
Tips and guides Big boom in sales: How you will fulfill your holiday-dream