/>

Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

reads.

13-year-old celebrated after buskapring: - He is our hero

Italy shelves on Thursday a 13-year-old schoolboy as the hero for the dramatic rescue of 51 children Wednesday were taken hostage by the driver of their school bus.

the Driver, who set fire to a bus near Milan, saying that he protested against the migrants died in the Mediterranean sea.

One of the children who were hostages in the bus, the 13-year-old Ramy Shehata, had, according to the british media, the BBC, good luck with the save and keep his cell phone.

- He is our hero, says a classmate, according to the BBC.

Ramy Shehata contacted the secret police, after the driver had confiscated all the other children and their accompanying persons, mobile phones.

The 47-year-old driver, Ousseynou Sy, who is an Italian national with a senegalese background, must have said to the children: 'No one will survive'.

The Italian news agency Ansa writes according to the BBC, to Ramy pretended to pray in Arabic when he got a telephone connection to his father, as he sat into the situation.

- Ramy doing his duty, says the danger, and adds that his son, who is born in Italy in 2005, should now get Italian citizenship.

- We would love to stay here in the country, says the danger to the Ansa.

The proud father hopes that his son can become an Italian citizen. Photo: Miguel Medina/AFP/Ritzau Scanpix

When the police stopped the bus after a 40 minutes long trip at a roadblock, the children were bailed out through the rear of the vehicle, after the police had turned the windows into.

the Driver had blocked the doors with chains and doused large parts of the bus with petrol. He set fire to the vehicle with a lighter, as he faced the police.

- I want it all to end. We must stop the migrants died in the Mediterranean sea, cried to the driver, according to tv station RAI, and other media.

the Driver, who lives in Cremona with his wife and two children, was armed with a knife. He is charged with, among other things, abductions and attempts at mass killings.

the Bus ended up being completely burned out after the dramatic event. Photo: Vigili del Fuoco/Reuters/Ritzau Scanpix

According to the Italian media, Sky tg24 had the driver worked for the company that owned the bus, in 15 years, without there having previously been some problems.

The Italian interior minister, Matteo Salvini, said, that the driver has previously been convicted of sexovergreb and driving in a drunken state. He says that the man was not suitable to run the school bus.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.