HERNING, denmark (Ekstra Bladet): As Denmark is plowed all the resistance-to-side in Rio de Janeiro and ended up with tears in her eyes, champagnesprøjt and gold about the neck went the way bl.a. of Tunisia, who got swipe with 31-23. Pure Tuna mousse!
17-10 at the break. 13 of the scores shared between fløjkongerne Casper U. Mortensen and Lasse Svan, however, had to settle with being clocked for eight scores each after 60 minutes.
So easy, it becomes far from the Saturday night in the Box, where nordafrikanerne good enough places without the abdicated stregklippe Issam Tej – who smashed Mads Mensah in Rio and got the red after three minutes – and with storskytten Wael Jallouz a piece from topformen.
Paltry eight scores have bomberen plaffet check for Füchse Berlin in the Bundesliga after being rented out on top of the four seasons in FC Barcelona.
- When we played against Berlin, he was a bit on the track, but he didn't seem like a man in very good form and are far from the days of old, strength, reads the assessment from Morten Olsen high horse on the exercise bike in the Northwest Hall of the Tjørring.
Mosbah Sanai jumps high and fires loose against Norway. In the evening he and the other tunisians probably a bit tender in the bars before the second match in just two days - even a Danish advantage. Photo: Jonathan Nackstrand/Ritzau Scanpix
the Squad went directly from the Royal Arena to the heath, and landed at. three of the night, and there are close to doomed jet lag.
- I have not made anything other than sleep, eat, sleep and eat. Pretty boring, says the smiling Olsen before today's training session, which is closed for reasons Nikolaj Jacobsen this Friday will not go into details. One of them is about the quiet after a half rejsenat.
- Tunisia plays an organized 6:0-defence, and the master also has a 5:1 defence. I have seen three fights with them. Among other things, against Portugal and Switzerland, says Nikolaj Jacobsen on the Saturday's challenge.
He points to shooters as Mosbah Sanai and Oussama Hosni as tasks that need to be addressed, and they have lost the Tej, but the replacements Jihed Jaballah and Maroun Chouiref, respectively. 119 and 109 of the official kilogram may also get a weighing scales to creak.
- the Ones we are going to dance with. We are going to face a physically strong team that plays hard and has played very much in a minority in their practice matches, says the national coach.
Stregspilleren Jihed Jaballah is with 119 pounds of well-proportioned muscles something of a mouthful. Tuneseren protrude 204 cm in the weather and scored five in seven attempts against Norway. Photo: Jonathan Nackstrand/Ritzau Scanpix
Casper U. Mortensen has also seen the video:
- It becomes something physical game. They go to the steel and have some crazy shooters, which can shoot a hole in the net. Wael Jallouz is not as sharp firing in the Bundesliga, but they have another left-back, who can brage to the, a heavy stregspiller and is a skilled team, we have to have respect for. The slider eddermame hard!
- It is, as it is wont to be with the north african team. They play very, very aggressively and hard, moves a lot and has a great physique. They have a few pieces that are good to shoot. Mosbah Sanai shoots at least as hard as Jallouz did in its heyday.