It is an adventure that should never be spread out.
As the little poor boy from a village in Afghanistan with posetrøjen got her biggest wish of meeting none other than Lionel Messi from Barcelona met, was his life even more dangerous to live.
So today is Murtaza Ahmadi, which is the name, with his mother on the run and has on the american TV news channel CNN asked for Lionel Messi on new will hear their prayer and help them out of the war-torn country.
It is not the famous photo of the boy in the homemade sweater or a meeting with one of the world's two best footballers, who immediately brought his life in danger.
the Taliban has in the meantime invaded the province in which he lived, and it was subsequently the boy and his mother to seek refuge in a nearby village.
the Flight later continued to a refugee camp in the capital Kabul, where the mother can only hope that her 'famous' boy will not be recognised.
- It is not only the taliban, but also others who have thought that Messi also gave him the money, tells the mother, who fears that the boy will be kidnapped.
the Story is short, that in the days around the turn of the year 2015/16 was spread a touching story on the web about a little five year old boy, who ran around and played football with Lionel messi's landsholdstrøje made of plastic bags with the number and name labeled with black color.
The afghan boy Murtaza before and after the meeting with Lionel Messi (Photo: Ritzau Scanpix)
One of the senders was the UN's aid society, UNICEF, and which was picked up by Lionel Messi camp, which 11 months later had picked the boy out of Afghanistan, and airlifted him to Doha, Qatar.
Here met the boy with posetrøjen none other than Lionel Messi and the rest of Barcelona, and it afkastede not just a photo, but also two original jerseys and a football.
- From the day on which Murtaza was famous, life became hard for our family, tells the mother Shafiqa to CNN
- We stopped sending him to school, and we were threatened all the time, because people would have money.
It was also the end of playing football, because the Taliban forbade the people to go out of their houses.
- They searched the houses and killed my relatives. They have also stopped the cars and shot passages, recounts Murtaza, who can also tell that they heard the sound of heavy machine guns and rockets and the people there screamed.
the Escape from their own village meant that the family has been separated, and Murtaza have not seen the father since the first day in the new village, which they had to escape to.
Now the two in Kabul, where they try to hide among many others in the same sad and inhuman situation.
- It would have been better if Murtaza had not gotten the fame. Now came our life in danger in our home town, but also here in Kabul, where he, his whole time must be inside the house. says the mother. the
the Family's situation is exacerbated by the fact that they come from a minority, a group of afghan shia, who are being persecuted by both the taliban, but also an afghan faction of the Islamic State.
the Story is told at a time when the UNITED states makes a new attempt to get a deal with the Taliban to end the longest war in AMERICA's history.
It can lead to the Taliban will get an even stronger position in the country.
Why has the mother sent a new appeal to Lionel Messi on the means to be able to leave the country, so her fodboldelskende boy can have a better future, where he can once again come to play football.
Intl. football - 14. dec. 2016 - pm. 07:01 do you Remember the boy with posetrøjen? Here he gets his greatest wish fulfilled
the Spanish football - 2. feb. 2016 - pm. 11:14 Photo by Messi-fan went around the world: Now have the Barcelona icon responded
Intl. football - 25. feb. 2016 - pm. 16:33 do you Remember the boy with the Messi-shirt plastic bags? Now he has been given the ultimate gift