- Hadprædikant paludan's iscenesættende the burning of korans is a hate action, which contains a threat and usher in the violence against resident muslims.
- the Action has nothing with freedom of speech to do, on the contrary, is burning an expression of the oppression of the muslim minority freedoms, including the freedom of religion. the
Dangerous to burn
so begins Elvir A, who has worked in Vollsmose in 10 years, but speaking as a private individual, in a post about extremism, racism, freedom of expression and freedom of religion - and the fear of a divided population.
His post - which you can share with others who have an opinion on Rasmus Paludan - continues thus:
- today we burn korans, tomorrow, it will be easier to burn them, who call themselves muslims, or randomly just carry muslim names, but, in essence, is kulturkristne.
- This cross-border action is in my eyes dangerous.
- We don't go very far back in our own european history to witness the horrors of the demonization of certain minorities and groups of the population and the burning of their holy books they have brought.
- Our jewish fellow citizens and their unique, tragic history with the Holocaust is a living example of it and a part of our historical memory that we must never forget.
paludan's drømmescenarie is a purely monoetnisk Denmark, where ethnic cleansing and pogroms (mass killings) against the alien, italesat, as the means to achieve the goal.
- During a speech in October 2016, said ralph waldo emerson f.ex.: 'Our streets and alleys will be turned into rivers of blood and the alien enemies' blood will end up in the sewer, where the aliens hear at home. They are primitive pitiful uslinge, whose death at this time will be both necessary and legal.'
- Such dæmoniserede, agitating hadytringer is to radicalise and inspire the marginalised, the mentally unstable men on the far right to resort to violence against the muslim minorities.
- at the same time it also helps to push to radikaliseringsprocessen in the extremist muslim communities. the
- Rise of extremism and radicalisation, as we currently are witnessing in Denmark, will inevitably lead to terrorist attacks directed against innocent people - carried out by either the groups/individuals with ties to the extremist muslim environments, or groups/individuals affiliated with the extreme right.
- We NOW have the urgent need for responsible politicians and a statesman a prime minister, as acting rationally and sensibly in order to avoid further self-created polarisation, radicalisation and divisions in the population.
- No, absolutely nobody is served by it the last. the
- It is to me quite inconceivable that paludan's hadytringer relating to the violation of the penal code racismeparagraf 266b not in a far higher degree of priority and faster promoted in the right of the police and the crown prosecution service, so that our courts can assess his hate speech and make some informed decisions.
- This would in itself have dampening and prevention in relation to the growing radicalisation and the risk of both the islamist and far-right terror. the
- The responsible politicians and authorities is too passive in relation to the development and this dangerous situation we are in.
- This laissaiz-faire attitude is explosive for our peaceful society and peaceful coexistence, ending Elvir A, but what are you thinking?